Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Shiryuu's bounty is also up there for me. I hope it's close to Teach's, don't want Shiryuu done dirty and be given a low balled bounty just because he's apart of a rookie Yonko crew.
King's, Ray's and Mihawk's bounties are the ones I am looking forward. Any speculations about them by you guys?
I'd love it if they were something around here;

Kingโ€”1,640,000,000
Rayleighโ€”3,100,000,000
Mihawkโ€”3,500,000,000

King's bounty just being the same increase from Jack that Queen's is. But it'd put him above post WCI Luffy, so I could spam that in Katakuri threads. Figured Rayleigh should probably be below the Yonko, he's strong but mostly Roger's subordinate. Not like he's confirmed WSS or anything.

Also figure Mihawk's bounty would be below the Yonko's due to his Shichibukai status enduring for so long and the lack of political clout or subordinates himself.

Quite old, but still find this interesting to know Oda's home collection

Among them, there are many Zoro/Mihawk figurines with a particular interest in the one i circled :shocking:
Forget Mihawk vs Zoro, why did Oda put Mihawk next to Hancock in a wedding dress, surrounded by flowers? :shocking:

When Zoro and Hiyori get together, I hope Oda updates his collection with a dual wedding set for Sanji/Pudding and Zori :blush:

Quite old, but still find this interesting to know Oda's home collection

[SPOILER[/SPOILER]

Among them, there are many Zoro/Mihawk figurines with a particular interest in the one i circled :shocking:
Itโ€™s funny to see how many Mihawkโ€™s figure Oda have :choppawhat:
He seems to be more fond of the character than I thought :neesama:

There is a case with Ace vs Sir Crocodile, I wonder if it was a match-up that Oda had planned in Alabasta but changed his mind :bamathink:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s funny to see how many Mihawkโ€™s figure Oda have :choppawhat:
He seems to be more fond of the character than I thought :neesama:

There is a case with Ace vs Sir Crocodile, I wonder if it was a match-up that Oda had planned in Alabasta but changed his mind :bamathink:
If Oda loves Mihawk so much, I fail to imagine how hard he must love the Grandmaster my friend.

Here an example: