Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Tbh, I don't care about shipping. :mihugh:
I am fine with anything lmao.
Would you really be ok with Zoro and Tashigi? I hate them together tbh, it’s clear he doesn’t have even a fraction of the respect he had for Kuina when it comes to Tashigi. Tashigi seems to be quite ungrateful to Zoro for his help too, I’d honestly prefer Zoro with anyone else, be it Nami, Hiyori or Perona. He deserves someone who appreciates his work ethic and sees the person he truly is without being prejudiced against him because he’s a pirate.

I can’t ship Mihawk and Perona since he calls her ゴースト娘, with 娘 literally meaning ‘Young girl/daughter’. NGL, it would feel somewhat incestuous at this point. :mihugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Would you really be ok with Zoro and Tashigi? I hate them together tbh, it’s clear he doesn’t have even a fraction of the respect he had for Kuina when it comes to Tashigi.
Tbh no. I kinda envision Zoro as a lonesome man even at EOS without any love companion. However, since it's a shonen, it's highly likely that he will end up with some girl.

. He deserves someone who appreciates his work ethic and sees the person he truly is without being prejudiced against him because he’s a pirate.
That's a good point. Maybe Hiyori would be a good choice.

I can’t ship Mihawk and Perona since he calls her ゴースト娘, with 娘 literally meaning ‘Young girl/daughter’. NGL, it would feel somewhat incestuous at this point. :mihugh:
Didn't know that. Yikes.

No more MIhawk Perona lovely images in here, guys.

Tbh no. I kinda envision Zoro as a lonesome man even at EOS without any love companion. However, since it's a shonen, it's highly likely that he will end up with some girl.
I reckon Oda does care about romance, there’s some background stuff with Franky and Robin going on and even Sanji found a girlfriend in the last arc. I’d say Zoro has the strongest ship bait with Hiyori atm, used to be Tashigi but it doesn’t seem like Oda wants to focus her and Smoker at all right now. Even though we are in the land of swordsmen.

That's a good point. Maybe Hiyori would be a good choice.
I reckon Hiyori is a good choice:
She played the role of a villain, stealing money from evil men. Just like Zoro at the beginning, playing the villain to protect a little girl from Morgan and Helmeppo.

Hiyori acts like an older sister to Toko, while Zoro acts like Chopper/Momo’s older brother.

Hiyori is also dedicated to a craft, having played an instrument since she was very young.

Hiyori was very considerate towards Kawamatsu starving on her behalf. Similarly, Zoro has always shown great consideration for Luffy and the crew’s needs as a whole.

No more MIhawk Perona lovely images in here, guys.
Lol I can see why people ship them, the gothic aesthetic looks nice, but I just can’t see it and the way Mihawk addresses her makes a romantic relationship feel seedy imho :usoprice:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Tbh, I don't care about shipping. :mihugh:
I am fine with anything lmao.
I wasn't just indifferent to shipping, I used to vehemently hate shipping. If you've ever witnessed Conan fandom shipping wars you'd understand why lol.

But as I grew older, I almost want to see some of my fav characters be happy romantically. But only with regards to relationships that make sense. So for example, I don't care about any Luffy ship since he doesn't have the facilities for intimate interactions :luuh:And I'd be totally against Perona x Mihawks since they have a parent-child relationship.

I'd like to see Pudding returning the kiss memory to Sanji and officially becoming a couple by the end of the series. They each deserve to find happiness with someone that understand the emotional trauma of an abusive family.

I also started shipping Zoro with Hiyori even though I know the chances of it happening are less than 1%. Because our boy has one brain cell :catcry: But I like it more than Zoro x Tashigi.

Last edited:
I wan't just indifferent to shipping, I used to vehemently hate shipping. If you've ever witnessed Conan fandom shipping wars you'd understand why lol.

But as I grew older, I almost want to see some of my fav characters be happy romantically. But only with regards to relationships that make sense. So for example, I don't care about any Luffy ship since he doesn't have the facilities for intimate interactions :luuh:And I'd be totally against Perona x Mihawks since they have a parent-child relationship.

I'd like to see Pudding returning the kiss memory to Sanji and officially becoming a couple by the end of the series. They each deserve to find happiness with someone that understand the emotional trauma of an abusive family.

I also started shipping Zoro with Hiyori even though I know the chances of it happening are less than 1%. Because our boy has one brain cell :catcry: But I like it more than Zoro x Tashigi.
Currently shipping Zoro x Nico Robin. It's a ship that always fascinated me but I feel Zoro x Tashigi is a great one as well.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I also started shipping Zoro with Hiyori even though I know the chances of it happening are less than 1%. Because our boy has one brain cell :catcry:
I dunno, Oda had Zoro and Hiyori meet in a very similar fashion to Oden and Toki...and the ladies were both 26 (and "older" than the guy).

Plus when she asked Zoro if he enjoyed sleeping with her, he didn't exactly disagree :hohoho: