Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Like others have said, we’re gonna get more on Ryuma when Zoro visits his grave at the end of the arc.

I’m more curious about why Hitetsu thought Hiyori would know about Wado Ichimonji. The only person who probably could’ve told her about it is Denjiro. Is he a Shimotsuki too? If he and Zoro are Shimotsuki, it’ll be the largest family we know about from the Straw Hats. Basically every family except BM’s obviously.
Also Hiyori could have given the sword to Denjiro or Kawamatsu but she chose Zoro instead.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
The Wado Ichimonji is a famous blade. There are even books about the sword and other Meito. How do you think Tashigi knows about several of them? She's not the only source of sword info. lol

Momo was even reading about swords during the flashback. Though I do believe Denjiro might be a Shimotsuki.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tashigi was a Shimotsuki too and her sword book is from Wano.

Speaking of her sword book, how do all these swords become famous? Is it just because of craftsmanship, or do they have feats associated with them like Shusui?

Is Ippon-Matsu from Wano too?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tashigi was a Shimotsuki too and her sword book is from Wano.

Speaking of her sword book, how do all these swords become famous? Is it just because of craftsmanship, or do they have feats associated with them like Shusui?

Nah, tashigi isn't a shimotsuki for sure. The meitos probably got their infamy from the wielders (?) or the quality of their craftsmanship. Or it;s related to the void century.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Nah, tashigi isn't a shimotsuki for sure. The meitos probably got their infamy from the wielders (?) or the quality of their craftsmanship. Or it;s related to the void century.
It's obviously still debatable, but we just found out that Kuina was Kozaburo's grand daughter, and Tashigi's resemblance to Kuina still hasn't been resolved. Her fascination with swords could be attributed to being related to a famous sword smith.

Plus, have you seen the comparison between Smoker-in-Tashigi's-body (with her hair slicked back) and young Denjiro? They look fairly similar, and even have the weird multi-point hairline. If Denjiro is a Shimotsuki, Tashigi being one as well wouldn't be too crazy.

It's obviously still debatable, but we just found out that Kuina was Kozaburo's grand daughter, and Tashigi's resemblance to Kuina still hasn't been resolved. Her fascination with swords could be attributed to being related to a famous sword smith.

Plus, have you seen the comparison between Smoker-in-Tashigi's-body (with her hair slicked back) and young Denjiro? They look fairly similar, and even have the weird multi-point hairline. If Denjiro is a Shimotsuki, Tashigi being one as well wouldn't be too crazy.
Kuina is younger than tashigi. Oda said that in an sbs. Tashigi is 100% not kuina. Zoro and kyoshiro buried her. You can't bury someone without a body. And I doubt she crawled out of her grave like some demented zombie

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Tashigi and Kuina have a lot of connections, not just from their appearance, but even names which are based on flightless birds. Tashigi's sword, Shigure, also means Late Autumn Rain, which is associated with Shimotsuki which means Frost Moon and what November was once known as. And Late Autumn is basically November.

I'm more unsure about Tashigi's ties, but there's definitely things that connect her to Wano and especially the Shimotsuki. Little note, but she was born in the East Blue, where many Wano citizens migrated to.

Her reaction to Zoro wielding the Wado Ichimonji when learning he's a pirate and the pirate hunter is also suspect to me. It looked a lot more personal. And given how much she researches on swords, she likely knows who forged Wado Ichimonji, and that they may have been a Shimotsuki. Perhaps that's where her anger over Zoro wielding Wado Ichimonji comes from?

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Kuina is younger than tashigi. Oda said that in an sbs. Tashigi is 100% not kuina. Zoro and kyoshiro buried her. You can't bury someone without a body. And I doubt she crawled out of her grave like some demented zombie
I'm not saying they're the same person, I'm saying they're both (and possibly Denjiro) related to Kozaburo. Hence the similarities.

Tashigi and Kuina have a lot of connections, not just from their appearance, but even names which are based on flightless birds. Tashigi's sword, Shigure, also means Late Autumn Rain, which is associated with Shimotsuki which means Frost Moon and what November was once known as. And Late Autumn is basically November.

I'm more unsure about Tashigi's ties, but there's definitely things that connect her to Wano and especially the Shimotsuki. Little note, but she was born in the East Blue, where many Wano citizens migrated to.

Her reaction to Zoro wielding the Wado Ichimonji when learning he's a pirate and the pirate hunter is also suspect to me. It looked a lot more personal. And given how much she researches on swords, she likely knows who forged Wado Ichimonji, and that they may have been a Shimotsuki. Perhaps that's where her anger over Zoro wielding Wado Ichimonji comes from?
That's possible. I find it kinda weird that she didn't have any negative reaction to Zoro having Shusui though. She recognized it on sight, knew it was legendary...but she didn't seem upset by it. Maybe because she was too excited to see such a sword in person? :zorothink:

I'm not saying they're the same person, I'm saying they're both (and possibly Denjiro) related to Kozaburo. Hence the similarities.

That's possible. I find it kinda weird that she didn't have any negative reaction to Zoro having Shusui though. She recognized it on sight, knew it was legendary...but she didn't seem upset by it. Maybe because she was too excited to see such a sword in person? :zorothink:
This most likely possibility is that she's probably just a sword nerd and there's no deeper connection lol

C

Celestia

What Zoro's appearance/outfit/look do you guys prefer like from the movies or series ? Think like the coolest/hottest ??

Tbh I dig the Bandana look the most

He always give a stare that is so evil, charismatic, hot :neesama:

My 2nd favorite look is when he had suit in Dressrosa like Zoro should totally wear mooooore suits he just look great, badass and super hot :blush: totally underrated

Also my third favorite look gonna be after post time-skip
This Japanese themed outfit just look so good on Zoro :sweat:
It suits him and his perona also bonus points for his abs ~

Honorable mention to Zoro with glasses

it is just perfect

What Zoro's appearance/outfit/look do you guys prefer like from the movies or series ? Think like the coolest/hottest ??

My 2nd favorite look is when he had suit in Dressrosa like Zoro should totally wear mooooore suits he just look great, badass and super hot :blush: totally underrated

it is just perfect
This suit is definitely the most badass thus far XD

it is just perfect

The best is this one

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

it is just perfect

I really liked his Skypeia outfit. But his outfits are usually on point. Probably my least favorite Zoro outfit is his default pre-skip one. And not because it's necessarily bad, but it's just kinda boring compared to his later outfits.

And Zoro looked freaking awesome in film Z.

it is just perfect
I really like Zoro's outfit in Skypia. And especially those sort of goggles he was putting on looks so fucking good on him.

H

Homelander

Would be interesting food for thought , Kuina and tasshigi's uncommon similarity they might be related as cousin .

Even Denjiro and koushiro were so similar , Zoro/Ryuma/Ushimaru have similar feature Oda sure is giving deliberate hints but at same time they are less plot worthy . I hope things unravel itself .

C

Celestia

I really liked his Skypeia outfit. But his outfits are usually on point. Probably my least favorite Zoro outfit is his default pre-skip one. And not because it's necessarily bad, but it's just kinda boring compared to his later outfits.

And Zoro looked freaking awesome in film Z.
Yea they were kinda bland
But Zoro's visual still makes them good ^^
The last one omg

Also Red looks really good on Zoro, suits his green hair