Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I doubt that Oda will ever show any protagonists kill anyone.
If Kaido’s head gonna be choped off it will be by an antagonists (Marines, CP-0 or an other emperors).
Yes not the Strawhats.

Luffy showed killing Akainu wouldn't even make sense for example. It would lower the character to Akainu's standards after all. He could end up jailed for life or have a peculiar sort of punishment.

Like Zoro might also not kill Shiryu honestly.

Do u guys think Mihawk saw Ashura in action? I mean he sure pushed Zoro to his limits, what if he send a serious attack like "block this or you're not worth my time" then Zoro used Ashura to block it and he managed to block most of the power from the attack but a part of it managed to hit zoro and thats why he have a scar?
Mihawk definitely saw Zoro's asura.

Imo it is either Mihawk who scared Zoro or someone who came to challange Mihawk eg Vista, however, was asked to defeat Zoro his apprentice first before they could challenge him

If Mihawk scared Zoro it is obvious Mihawk was not going all out. Zoro already has a prominent scar from Mihawk and I honestly dont think any other scar from Mihawk will ever be as impactful as that scar on the chest.

Imo the second option 2here he defeated a strong foe would be better. Cause it would mean Zoro was in a life or death battle where both him and his opponent went all out and Zoro managed to win against a strong for 1v1. So that scar will be like a battle trophy. This scar will have a significant mean. Perhaps it can be linked to him passing thefinal test from Mihawk where Mihawk says he is ready for the new world and has learnt all that Mihawk could teach him.

What do you guys think of the connections between Zoro, Ryuma and Shimotsuki overall?

One of the thing that lack the most this arc imo is the development around Ryuma

The first time Wano was mentioned was through zombie Ryuma's origin in TB, a Ryuma who was the protagonist of Oda's one shot before writing One Piece

So i thought we'd get to know more about him this arc, but outside of few instances here and there talking about robbery of his corpse and Sword God, we didn't get to know much about him, with Oda focusing much more on Oden

Even with Toki who came from the void century and thus giving a good opportunity to have some Ryuma development, it got wasted with her getting barely developed

Good thing though is that Ryuma is a Shimotsuki and although Oda implied he'd not talk much about that part of the story, maybe we could maybe get a glimpse of it

However with Oda's writing so far, i don't have much trust in it. He developed Oden to be a much more important character in the arc, but i guess it makes sense since he was more linked to Kaido
I feel we will get more info as Wano goes along.

I see Zoro inheriting Ryuma's will, becoming the second Ryuma and slaying the dragon that flies over wano.

There is probably a connection between Zoro and Shimotsuki. Yasuei was even willing to follow Zoro so I dont think it is a coincedence

Another thing I believe is that Zoro is a member of one of the 3 races BM said he is missing. One is King, the other is the giants anand the last I believe is the Zoro one. This tribe imo has the unique ability to make asura from their haki. This is a unique ability to that tribe similar to how the tribe of Sai, Don Chinjao have that unique ice breaking haki technique.

M

MD Zolo

I feel we will get more info as Wano goes along.

I see Zoro inheriting Ryuma's will, becoming the second Ryuma and slaying the dragon that flies over wano.

There is probably a connection between Zoro and Shimotsuki. Yasuei was even willing to follow Zoro so I dont think it is a coincedence

Another thing I believe is that Zoro is a member of one of the 3 races BM said he is missing. One is King, the other is the giants anand the last I believe is the Zoro one. This tribe imo has the unique ability to make asura from their haki. This is a unique ability to that tribe similar to how the tribe of Sai, Don Chinjao have that unique ice breaking haki technique.
While an entertaining idea, I don't like to think species can be separated based on haki use. If it was something else like sulong, it would be another matter entirely.

What Zoro's appearance/outfit/look do you guys prefer like from the movies or series ? Think like the coolest/hottest ??

Tbh I dig the Bandana look the most

He always give a stare that is so evil, charismatic, hot :neesama:

My 2nd favorite look is when he had suit in Dressrosa like Zoro should totally wear mooooore suits he just look great, badass and super hot :blush: totally underrated

Also my third favorite look gonna be after post time-skip
This Japanese themed outfit just look so good on Zoro :sweat:
It suits him and his perona also bonus points for his abs ~

Honorable mention to Zoro with glasses

it is just perfect
His wano outfit is the best imo

Mihawk's name Dracule also ties with Dragons. Dracul means Dragon, which was also the epithet of Vlad II. Vlad II or Vlad Dracul, who was the father of Vlad The Impaler, was part of the Order of Dragons. A christian group of crusaders.

Their symbol.

So ontop of his obvious christian connections, Mihawk has some connections to Dragons as well. And both dragons and hawks are typically airborne creatures. And Zoro's connections to tigers are also apparent.
Tiger vs dragon
:finally:

While an entertaining idea, I don't like to think species can be separated based on haki use. If it was something else like sulong, it would be another matter entirely.
That ice breaking haki that is used by Sai etc, seems to be a special one to them. Once unlocked, It is even used as a sign that the individual is strong enough to lead them. This seems like a hereditary haki ability where not all of them can get it only the strongest in every generation unlocks this ability

We also know that haki can be inherited eg coc can be inherited.
So I can see a particular tribe having a unique a ability and haki. So asura being a tribe abilitand haki is very likely. I just dont see how Zoro just came up with that unique ability out of nowhere.

It is an ability that can be seen by people, it can interact with the material wordand can even talk. This is too bizarre in the OP world and the only thing that can explain it is of it is a genetic ability.

That ice breaking haki that is used by Sai etc, seems to be a special one to them. Once unlocked, It is even used as a sign that the individual is strong enough to lead them. This seems like a hereditary haki ability where not all of them can get it only the strongest in every generation unlocks this ability

We also know that haki can be inherited eg coc can be inherited.
So I can see a particular tribe having a unique a ability and haki. So asura being a tribe abilitand haki is very likely. I just dont see how Zoro just came up with that unique ability out of nowhere.

It is an ability that can be seen by people, it can interact with the material wordand can even talk. This is too bizarre in the OP world and the only thing that can explain it is of it is a genetic ability.
I’m more inclined to think that Sai unlocked « penetration » than a specific haki genetic skill because his leg where smoking after he hit Chinjao like Rayleigh, Luffy or Hyogoro.

BUUUT what you said is not far fetched because Hancock’s haki was called « Kuja’s haki » by Smoker and I always wonder why. So maybe it because of the haki genetic you talk about :wonderland:

Last edited: