Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
M

MD Zolo

One of the Tobi Roppo could be a samurai judging from the sandals and so on.

Do you guys think that this guy is Wano native?! And will Zoro get an warm-up against this guy?

Furthermore, ultimately the Tobi Roppo are formidable as seen by how Sanji couldn't put one down (the most likely scenario till proven otherwise). So, if Zoro gets a clash against this guy, what difficulty do you see for Zoro?

While we don't know the outcome of Sanji vs. Page1, we know that Sanji dominated the fight. So, in my opinion, Zoro should be able to low-diff this guy if a clash occurs. But if durability is as great as Page1's and if there is power-gradient among Tobi Roppo in favor of this guy, then it may be a mid-diff?!

Do you guys think that this guy is Wano native?! And will Zoro get an warm-up against this guy?

Furthermore, ultimately the Tobi Roppo are formidable as seen by how Sanji couldn't put one down (the most likely scenario till proven otherwise). So, if Zoro gets a clash against this guy, what difficulty do you see for Zoro?

While we don't know the outcome of Sanji vs. Page1, we know that Sanji dominated the fight. So, in my opinion, Zoro should be able to low-diff this guy if a clash occurs. But if durability is as great as Page1's and if there is power-gradient among Tobi Roppo in favor of this guy, then it may be a mid-diff?!
zoro one shots

To be honest, I'm up for Zoro vs anyone, regardless the strengths disparity between them. I like seeing Zoro in action, even more so when he's pulling out something badass. So yeah, the more the merrier.

To be honest, I'm up for Zoro vs anyone, regardless the strengths disparity between them. I like seeing Zoro in action, even more so when he's pulling out something badass. So yeah, the more the merrier.
Zoro is the only character who always looks badass whether he is owning his foes or getting owned by his foes. He is the only character in the verse that turns Ls into Ws
:finally:

Against Mihawk where he lost, he turned it into a badass moment where he came out with a W as Mihawk recognized his resolve. Sanji also saw it which is where their rivalry started. Zoro was willing to die for his dream whereas Sanji abandoned his dream and was not willingto die for it.

Against Daz bones, Kaku etc where he won, he made it even more badass the way he won.

So I also like seeing Zoro fighting