-Nitoryu
-Oden Nitoryu
-Ittoryu
-Rokutoryu (Hacchan)
-Biken (beatiful blade), used by Cavendish
-Gravitou

Favourite?
Zoro's: Santoryu Nitoryu Ittoryu and Mutoryu AND of course Kyutoryu:steef:
outside of Zoro i like Gravitou:fujilaugh:. Biken is fine too:specialmeh:. dont like anything related to Oden. imo dude is overrated in and out of manga:kayneshrug:

AND GODAHAWK flexin is the best, be it pocket knife or Yoru:milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro's: Santoryu Nitoryu Ittoryu and Mutoryu AND of course Kyutoryu:steef:
outside of Zoro i like Gravitou:fujilaugh:. Biken is fine too:specialmeh:. dont like anything related to Oden. imo dude is overrated in and out of manga:kayneshrug:

AND GODAHAWK flexin is the best, be it pocket knife or Yoru:milaugh:
Kaku's Yontoryu was great.

The only way Kaido can be defeated is by beheading him. If you defeat him you can’t just send him to impel down where he’ll escape yet again and terrorize wano. I’m speculating Zoro will cut his head off in dragon form so he can start his new legend as the 2nd Ryuma
I just thought off something

Luffy defeats him and knocks him out, everyone celebrate then he comes back as a dragon, Luffy can’t move or turn in Gear, he is exhausted

The only one who can move and do something Zoro beheads him in front of everyobe

Kaku's Yontoryu was great.
oh i didnt separate Kaku's yontoryu from his overall fighting style cuz it felt like it had so much synergy so i always subconsciously included all of his skills in one package:amazing:
Post automatically merged:

CLASH!
The island shook as the two crossed blades, their ryuo overflowing and separating the blades by a few centimetres.

King: "If I were to let you go, you'll wipe out far too many of my men and may be able to pose a threat to my captain. As Kaido's Right Hand it is my responsibility to deal with any potential problems before they can truly threaten him. You shall die here. "
Zoro: "How cocky. You shall be the one to fall".

Zoro fastened his Bandana around his head.

He's not someone I can afford to take lightly.

Dragon Fire Style: Blazing Inferno!
Three Sword Style: 1080 Pound Cannon!

The two attacks collided causing a massive firestorm that engulfed the forest around them.

The battle continued with intense fervour, massive blades of wind and fire colliding and razing down everything in their path.

Zoro: "Your reasons are noble, but they are not sufficient to defeat me. I apologise King, I would have liked to truly experience your Dragon Fire Style in the fullness of its glory. But I must preserve my strength to face Kaido! I cannot allow myself to suffer injury here. I would end everything with this next attack."
King: "You're the one being cocky. One attack? You shall be the one to perish with my next attack!"

Dragon Fire Style Secret Technique: Roar of the Great Dragon Emperor!

A veritable wall of black flames that devoured everything in their path raced towards Zoro.

Demon Aura: Asura

An apparition of a 3 headed 9 armed Demon God manifested itself. With a swing of it's sword the curtain of fire spit in two and raced past Zoro.

Asura: Mists of Despair

The flames completely vanished. A 1000 cuts appeared across King's Hybrid form as he erupted in a fountain of blood.
Finally have been waiting for this early spoiler:catlewd::catlewd::catlewd::catlewd::catlewd::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::blush::blush::blush::finally:
Post automatically merged:

why zoro using kicks i tought he was a swordsman?:choppawhat:
Zoro is a Con Artist. Fkn Snitch be snitching for 23 years:josad::josad::josad::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Last edited: