Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I know what an Asura is and as I said from our point of view a Deva form would be a natural evolution since he crossed all 6 relames and we have seen them in all his moves hope to find that theory it was very well done
I recall a theory over on OJ several years ago suggesting Zoro's character growth is tied to the 10 stages of the Bodshisattva Path. I only remember the theory that Oden crossed the 6 realms.

I think it's fine to have different standards for a fanclub versus the general forum. Trying to maintain a certain standard of quality in a fanclub that you frequent is fine.

It was.

As I understand it he was banned only once. He was a very egregious anti Zoro troll 4 months ago. It's what led to his ban, he's changed now though.
Ok so I was right he was a troll, I'm going to be honest I don't like it when someone associate with a group of people just to put them in a bad view I don't know if he did that like getting in arguments with people so that zoro fandom would look like full of crazy people. If he did I will not vote

I mean, I guess he's given up that now
I don't know the man personally so I cannot judge but it not good for a community like one piece, I don't understand the arguments and the great amount of hate between let's call them factions. I guess he can post here I'm not the creator of this club and not an admin if such behavior continues I believe the man/woman understand he or she will get banned for the forum

I don't know the man personally so I cannot judge but it not good for a community like one piece, I don't understand the arguments and the great amount of hate between let's call them factions. I guess he can post here I'm not the creator of this club and not an admin if such behavior continues I believe the man/woman understand he or she will get banned for the forum
Unfortunately, the community is often plagued by this, but we've gotta deal with it

I recall a theory over on OJ several years ago suggesting Zoro's character growth is tied to the 10 stages of the Bodshisattva Path. I only remember the theory that Oden crossed the 6 realms.
There have been several of those theories based on rebirth concept of Buddhism. Most of the theories couldnt connect Zoro's progression with the realms very well in my opinion.

The best explanation I found was probably posted in the Zoro FC of OJ by an user with "alastor" id if I remember correctly.

So basically there are 5/6 realms mainly and Alastor was connecting them with all the spirits Zoro displayed so far, for example:

Hungry Ghost realm:

animal realm:

asura realm:

I cant remember what he posted for the hell realm, and he speculated that Zoro hasnt reached the God realm yet

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There have been several of those theories based on rebirth concept of Buddhism. Most of the theories couldnt connect Zoro's progression with the realms very well in my opinion.

The best explanation I found was probably posted in the Zoro FC of OJ by an user with "alastor" id if I remember correctly.

So basically there are 5/6 realms mainly and Alastor was connecting them with all the spirits Zoro displayed so far, for example:

Hungry Ghost realm:

animal realm:

asura realm:

I cant remember what he posted for the hell realm, and he speculated that Zoro hasnt reached the God realm yet
Lol that Santoryu Gyuki panel looks like Who's Who behind Zoro xD.