Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Disclaimer: This has taken inspiration from @Zoro D Goat post in the Lanji FC. Thank you for the idea.

This is my perspective of the Zoro Wank Hierarchy. If I didn’t add you I apologize. There’s too many Zoro fans. Please let me know and I’ll add you. Also I have not been around as long as some of these dinosaurs, so pardon me if I misplace you. Also, please don't take this too seriously. If the listings are close together, they hold same rank. If they are spaced a line apart, you're below/above the top/bottom row.

This is also based off what the collective understanding is.

ZORO WANK HIERARCHY

Overseer ~ @Guan Yu
IM-SAMA / Highest Papal Authority [Church of Roronoa "Shimotsuki ~ Frost Moon" Zoro] ~ @Cinera

Pirate King ~ @HA001
Gorosei (5) ~ @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @nik87 @Aknolagon @Fenaker

Commander In Chief: @Buggy D Clown
Fleet Admiral: @Queen
YONKO: @stairs-kun

Admirals (3) ~ @BossYimz @Cyrus the Cactus @Garp the Fist
Inspector Generals (2) ~ @NidaiKitetsu @T.D.A

Warlords (7): @Rivaille @Don DaSlayer @Seth @yj @Marimo_420 @stormylife @KiriNigiri

Doflamingo/Joker (1): @Blother
Impel Down Wardens (2): @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Ice devil slayer
CP0 (5): @bennbeckman @Reddot4 @Amparezy @Mihawksenpai @Den_Den_Mushi
Sword (5): @Camie @mly90 @hedera__helix @Lone Laguna Espada @Jew D. Boy

Buster Call Vice Admirals (5): @Reborn @Geo @Queen @Zowo @Sword God Ryuma

Rear Admirals (10): @MarimoHeado @Luffy bin Dragon @Orojackson Refugee @PizzaBread @LolonoisZolo @LadyVados @Rekien @Guymieux @Rukusho @zzShinichi
Associates/Alliance: @Natalija @Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @Haoshoku @Gol D. Roger @playa4321 @Dragomir @vikas @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23 @Fuckthis3 @The White Crane

Meme Lords: @Debanv @Gon’s Missing Arm @Finalbeta @Xdrake @Roronoa-sama
Commodores (6): @style @Krusher1357 @wereng99 @Zenos7 @ShadyOjiro @Cross_Marian

Captain (12): @Peroroncino @IceWitch @I'mTired @Enma @Monet @Grumpy Zoro @Mr. Bushido @executor partner @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @solis @Thabeast

Navy Soldiers: @Sunita @Greenbeard @Zoro @Himura @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Yukihime @Foxy Bunny @zorojurou @zorojuro07 @RyumaZoro @Ryuma @yorosenpai @RZ.119 @Mikail @Dark Hound @kumae @imacub @HAJIKATA @Gauntlet @LuffyMazino @DKI @djnhsly @Sade

Informants/Apoo: @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yo Tan Wa
Coby Before Garp: @LuthonTheDragDown

@Guan Yu I’d appreciate it if you add this to the front page. Us Zoro fans should have better structural integrity than the Lanji FC.

Bruh, I spent way too much time on this...
Nice, thanks

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 I actually really like the suggestion for Zoro to return Wado Ichimonji to Kuina's grave, since swords resting with their masters after death is a Shimotsuki practice, and Kuina is a confirmed member of the family. Zoro would be honoring her family tradition, and him taking up Wado Ichimonji on his quest to fulfill his and her dream is partly called back to by Kawamatsu's words in Chapter 953.
I saw this edited part just now...
Yeah, it is one way to give closure to the Wado Ichimonji plotline.
Returning it back to Kuina's grave is better than passing it on to new gen since as you said, it is a practice of Kuina's ancestors.

If there is any new gen that Zoro could have hopes for, it is probably Momonosuke since he is being shaped into the new golden child.
Which is one of the reasons why I think that Zoro may not continue his journey with Enma, because he could pass it on to Momo.
Another thing that makes me wonder is if the Zoro vs Mihawk rematch might take place back in the East Blue where they first met...

u got ur revenge...
i just need a moment... :josad:
Robin x Zoro is still my favourite ship, I would cry out of happiness if Oda gives us a moment between them :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of outfits this is the most epic of all times in my opinion:

He looks like a leader, I swear Zoro is a leader who respects Luffy because of the honor and loyalty code. A worthy vice captain :kata: I think it was the same with Roger and Rayleigh, both with the qualities of a king/leader