Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
What happened to you,i thought you were a Zotash shipper:josad:
Zorobin best ship :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Since this is prob the only unbiased place in this server where I can ask this question after this chapter: what’s going to happen zoro beating king as a warm up then zkk or he takes a break then zkk
After waking up and once learning his latent power, Zoro will show off his new CoC abilities while simultaneously fighting Awakened Calamities (King, Queen, and Jack).
From this fight, he will realize that Breath Of All Things is actually an Adv CoO version of Ryuo. Once fully mastered, he will be able to synchronize with the breath of anything around him, allowing him to :
- blend into the environment
- replicate anything around him in the form of attacks based either on natural phenomena (sound, lightning, rain) or on materials (rock, steel, silk).

Then he will make of his swords black blades after ZKK happened :finally:

Last edited:
Question, what sword will Zoro take next? Since forging black blades is a thing now and swords can raise in rank as result (i hope i understood that right), he should have 3 great grade swords and make them all into black blades, improving their rank to supreme grade swords (again, is this how it works?) Shusui doesent count, it already is made into a black blade and peaked. Wado Ichimoji obviously, Enma as well. But he needs to get rid of the Kitetsu and get one of two, either the other Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri. So which one would suit him more

Question, what sword will Zoro take next? Since forging black blades is a thing now and swords can raise in rank as result (i hope i understood that right), he should have 3 great grade swords and make them all into black blades, improving their rank to supreme grade swords (again, is this how it works?) Shusui doesent count, it already is made into a black blade and peaked. Wado Ichimoji obviously, Enma as well. But he needs to get rid of the Kitetsu and get one of two, either the other Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri. So which one would suit him more
He might take the other kitetsu. would be weird otherwise to introduce a sword that nobody is going to use

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nidai

I think Zoro and King facing off was set in stone due to Ryuma's nickname - King.
After that he returns to Kaido. He may forge a black blade while dealing with King...
Assuming Zoro got healed because of whatever means (Marco's flame or, even better, Hawkins' damage swap card by transferring Zoro's injuries to Meme), how do you see Zoro vs King going?

I find it hard to believe King can push a healthy Zoro past mid-diff, tbh.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Assuming Zoro got healed because of whatever means (Marco's flame or, even better, Hawkins' damage swap card by transferring Zoro's injuries to Meme), how do you see Zoro vs King going?

I find it hard to believe King can push a healthy Zoro past mid-diff, tbh.
I dont think he can be easily healed, none of the healers have such an ability.
It is more likely that Zoro simply stands up after a short nap.
Basically what Nami and Usopp did after Ulti's headbutts.

The injuries should make it harder for him against King, there is no point in neg-diffing a Calamity.
It is a waste of a strong character and better used on someone else in that case.
Tbh, I dont know what that fight can offer to Zoro other than time and hints for a power up.
Whether it is CoC or Black blade, the two are not mutually excluded.

I dont think he can be easily healed, none of the healers have such an ability.
It is more likely that Zoro simply stands up after a short nap.
Basically what Nami and Usopp did after Ulti's headbutts.
What you said makes sense. If Zoro is only 50% healed or otherwise nerfed, then King pushing him to a mid diff or even a high diff is at least believable.

The injuries should make it harder for him against King, there is no point in neg-diffing a Calamity.
It is a waste of a strong character and better used on someone else in that case.
Tbh, I dont know what that fight can offer to Zoro other than time and hints for a power up.
Whether it is CoC or Black blade, the two are not mutually excluded.
At this point, Zoro vs King does feel like being held simply to stave off ZKK until the end of Onigashima raid instead of the middle of it.

Unless Zoro has to use Asura multiple times against King, then his CoC blooming rapidly seems unlikely (maybe this will be his new power-up objective after Wano?). I think, with the haki bloom he's getting now, a Black Blade in the middle of Zoro vs King is likelier. I figure that ZKK needs at least one black blade, anyway, especially since it was one of Zoro's narrative points pre-raid.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Unless Zoro has to use Asura multiple times against King
I dont think King can survive a second against it, it's an overkill. His lacks Kaido's toughness to save him from dying.
He will probably just fight him and in the mean time figure out CoC and/or Kokuto.

Alright. Maybe zoro will go down. if this happen how zoro kill kaido ? I wonder your thoughts
Just like he goes down, he goes up or Kaido comes down. That the least issue.
It will happen above the Flower capital.
It is uncertain if he needs a PU before he does it or not.
Hiryu Kaen was portrayed as good enough to kill him.