Redhair Le Fishe

I'll rat on you and there's nothing you can do!
I will send a SBS question to Oda. I wanted to ask if you guys have a question in your mind regarding Zoro. Post your questions and I will send the one with the most likes
:kata:
Will Zoro learn to fly? Zoro asked "how you flying?" in DR whenever he saw someone flying and than we had the epic Pica slaying scene where Zoro "fly" (sort of) - will Zoro become the flying samurai?

Courtesy of @zzShinichi for pointing this out. So should we expect Luffy and Zoro to get back up to speed and in shape to fight Kaido again by 1021?

Given their direct Parallels throughout Onigashima?

So 1020 should be, Zoro/Luffy get treated.
And 1021 should be making their way back to the roof.
:zosmug::lumazed:

Courtesy of @zzShinichi for pointing this out. So should we expect Luffy and Zoro to get back up to speed and in shape to fight Kaido again by 1021?

An astonishing level of autism went into this post. I'm impressed. Take my raiku

I’m so hyped
:steef:
Our future looks bright
:finally:

but zoro ix not even mentioned in 1020 spoilers:josad: