Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Imo, Woro had a CoC moment even early on Wano too:
I think what he did to Monet to paralyse her with fear and how Godhawk supposedly paralyses people with fear using his eyes too, that does make me think it's CoC related too. It would be extremely fitting imo.

And the fact that we are getting Woro with CoC canonically finally actually hypes up Godhawk too and consequently Woro too. Godhawk HAS to have it as well, it wouldn't make sense at all if he didn't imo. Oda didn't make that "joke" about Zoro having CoC before he got to the rooftop for a reason.

Just look at how Oda has written Godhawk's meeting with Woro early on, Godhawk clearly saw Woro's potential and respected him even as early on/far back as then, with a brief encounter with him. Much later on, he ends up getting begged by Woro who was sacrificing his pride , to try to get Godhawk to help him get stronger so he can protect his crew and not fail them again, not even just because he wants the help to be the WSS/WGS but because he needs to get stronger so he can prevent the Sabaody incident happening all over again. Also the Thriller Bark Kuma and Long Ring Long Island Aokiji incidents too.

:pepemotion::neesama:

To talk a little more seriously now, Zoro's and Mihawk's character arcs, their intertwined storyline and relationship with one another is some of my favourite pieces of writing, of any fiction to ever exist.
Imagine Mihawk hearing about what Zoro is up to now and will accomplish in the near future?!

:zosmug::stealthblack::finally:

Mihawk: "YOU FOUGHT WHO?! BOTH OF THEM!? AND YOU KILLED HIM?!"

Mihawk (thinking to himself): "WOW! I'm really even a better teacher than I previously assumed! I think I trained Roronoa a little too well! But on the other hand (Sorry Shanks) I finally have a truly worthy rival again! This is glorious! It's been so long (I almost typed sulong lmao) since I felt this excited and alive again!"

:milaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh::ace:

There's also the almost certain opportunity that Zoro is gonna meet Shanks sooner or later, which is gonna make things very interesting too ofc!

:endthis::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: