Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
more like 2 chapters left to zoros birthday week.

if he defeats king in his birthday week then it will be a disappointment. we need something special like something related to ryuma/ushimaru/flashback or kaido round 2
last zoro birthday we got 997
but usuailly we don't get a thing like previous years 2019 and before .
___
nah i don't want anything related to ushimaru or ryuma revealed during the fight vs king
cuz it will mean less important , it has to be vs kaidou
--
so as other said i hope zoro finish him soon so he can go up to fight kaidou

1033 in 30 Nov
so zoro has to have something in those 3 chapters 1031-1032-1033

part of me want zoro fights vs king take longer chapters and part of me want zoro to finish him soon so he join kaidou fight .

if we said 1030 sanji defeat queen
1031 about other fights
1032 and 1033 feels not enough to me unless everypage of those 2 is about zoro vs king only

also if oda want to reveal some of king race info that means half of this chapter is not fighting
Post automatically merged:

I heard that Oda will hype Zoro on chapters that are on or around his birthday. What are some of those hype moments? Also does anyone have any predictions for this year?
nothing confrimes just speculation
being zoro birthday doesn't mean anything special.
but cuz of last year 997 chapter . and it's expected that next 4 chapters sanji vs queen is done and z vs k is focused on .
my prediction zoro will have similar moment as 997
he will show coc for real this time also we may have more hints for zkk

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk>Kaido
Buddha>Sasaki
All faxxx Lik.
We gotta disagree there, Laito-san. :catpole:
Does anyone really believe Oda isn't using the typical 'weakest opponent comes first' pattern for the Yonko?
I do because all the top tiers are more or less comparable. The strongest among them going down first doesn't take away anything from the others. They are all unique and will have their own hype and make fights difficult. More a matter of match-ups and abilities than Dragonball type of progress...
And Zoro vs Mihawk might just be the last fight of the entire manga, so you know what that means...
The best fight of the manga even if Mihawk is 1% weaker than Kaido...