Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
If asura with oden enma could cut hybrid kaido. Black enma (100% zoro haki) will one shot him
Post automatically merged:

Do you think king would have more power when zoro break his suit?
It's not gonna be easy like that. Oda keeps on focusing on Zoro's "Huff Huff" since he started using Enma on the rooftop for a reason.
I still really think there is something behind it.

Oda gave no one a difficulty breathing like this except Zoro. My thought is Enma was sucking off Zoro's haki since the beginning till last chapter and this is may be the main cause of turning it into a black blade.

Last edited:
I recently watched this video, Marco Dawn is a German OP You Tuber who makes fair and neutral analysis and theories (He’s also a Sanji fan).

He has the theory that Enma is just a training sword for Zoro. Zoro learns through Enma a better CoA control and by mastering it he will reach at least Oden's lvl or surpass him EoW.
After that he will leave Enma in Wano an will get a new sword (maybe Kitetsu II?).
What do you guys think?
He also says that Zoro is basically fighting against King and Enma. Enma carries Oden's will and he must surpass him during that fight.
Thank you for your synopsis. I think that interpretation makes a lot of sense. How can a sword that drains Zoro's haki be a power up? He is essentially fighting two forces at once. But haters are going to say that Enma is just making him stronger. I still hope that Zoro gets Shusui back or even Nidai. It's just weird that Oda introduced that sword, dangled it in front of Zoro and us (the readers) only to switch it with Enma.

Thank you for your synopsis. I think that interpretation makes a lot of sense. How can a sword that drains Zoro's haki be a power up? He is essentially fighting two forces at once. But haters are going to say that Enma is just making him stronger. I still hope that Zoro gets Shusui back or even Nidai. It's just weird that Oda introduced that sword, dangled it in front of Zoro and us (the readers) only to switch it with Enma.
Preaching facts
:cheers:

But you quoted him:mihanha:

The song Hiyori is playing must be the one she composed as a child to which Oden asked her to play it at his funeral.
Enma might carry a part of Oden's soul/will (not haki) and therefore has a special connection to this song.
This song symbolizes Hiyori's relationship with Oden and now Zoro stepped up to fulfil Oden's role in the war for Wano's liberation, this being caused directly by Hiyori through handing Enma to him.
we should wait but for what i said it makes sense