Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I recently watched this video, Marco Dawn is a German OP You Tuber who makes fair and neutral analysis and theories (He’s also a Sanji fan).

He has the theory that Enma is just a training sword for Zoro. Zoro learns through Enma a better CoA control and by mastering it he will reach at least Oden's lvl or surpass him EoW.
After that he will leave Enma in Wano an will get a new sword (maybe Kitetsu II?).
What do you guys think?
He also says that Zoro is basically fighting against King and Enma. Enma carries Oden's will and he must surpass him during that fight.

I recently watched this video, Marco Dawn is a German OP You Tuber who makes fair and neutral analysis and theories (He’s also a Sanji fan).

He has the theory that Enma is just a training sword for Zoro. Zoro learns through Enma a better CoA control and by mastering it he will reach at least Oden's lvl or surpass him EoW.
After that he will leave Enma in Wano an will get a new sword (maybe Kitetsu II?).
What do you guys think?
He also says that Zoro is basically fighting against King and Enma. Enma carries Oden's will and he must surpass him during that fight.
Thats a really good and interesting Interpretation. never looked at it that way. Going to watch the video later.

What do you guys think?
I thought the video was in english, however from the summary that you posted here I can tell his theory makes a lot of sense

What do you guys think?
Another thing that i thought is that enma real owner is hiyori and since swords have presence right now is rebelling to Zoro and wants to be with her real Master(Hiyori)that's why zoro needs to tame the sword
Post automatically merged:

That's why the sword became craxy when she heard the shamisen