Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
ZKK is dead, the manga stated King as a dragon and Zoro used the same attack on him he used on Kaido. Still, the King fight might be a really good and satisfying one. It's great to see Zoro go above his limits.
I interpreted that scene different from you. I saw it as if King is a dragon and his skin is more durable than Kaido's, then once Zoro defeats King, perhaps he will have the skill and technique to kill Kaido.

ZKK is dead, the manga stated King as a dragon and Zoro used the same attack on him he used on Kaido. Still, the King fight might be a really good and satisfying one. It's great to see Zoro go above his limits.
ZKK is dead when Wano is over. The possibility always exists until then.
I wouldn’t be sad if ZKK doesn’t happen. Zoro is already awesome and had a great portrayal but it would be the cherry on top.
Zoro already showed his value as one of the next Gen leaders and his fight against King is gonna be awesome but I still believe in ZKK. There are too many hints and parallels but in the end it’s a theory and nobody knows what’s in Oda's mind.
The Orochi-Komurasaki-Yasui plot line will be resolved and there’s still the Sanji plot line.
We will get 100% an epic fight against King and some great characters moments for Zoro.
I can’t believe how many W's we already got
:crazwhat:
ZKK would be a overkill and I want this chaos
:sadgrin:

ZKK starts with Zoro's girlfriend decapitating 1 of the tyrants of Wano, Zoro will then follow suit:emohiyo:
Orochi's entire being is just pathetic. How he longs for Hiyori, the daughter of the man he murdered brutally and tricked and whose country he has stolen, all while being a huge coward, freezing in fear at the mere though of the scabbards and their revenge.
Destroying a country being all that he desires, while indulging in party and women, having a devil fruit so powerful yet being a person so weak.

And now he will fall at Hiyori's hands it seems.
I want this guy to die already. There are not enough words to describe this pityful, miserable excuse of a human being that Orochi is.

I know anti Zolo pirates are having fun this week just let them laugh did your remembered last year with the Apoo situation?soon it's will shut their mouth again
It’s always one week of joy (based on headcanons) followed by several weeks of L’s.
Zoro fans get a W every single week. Last chapter was awesome, King hype = Zoro hype.