Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
From tanking Hakai, to scarring Kaido, to getting ragdolled by King... fuck this Wano arc.
No matter how much we try to scale high King to justify this, Oda did nothing to back it up. He didn't give any attention to the character pre Zoro fight.

Probably the answer of how hard this fight turned out to be is Enma: Kaido is her enemy, she doesn't care about fighting this King dude. Let's see what happens now, and what Marco and Izo are gonna do.

Haki weakening at first sight of trouble... Back to haki training camps with ya! :kriwhat:
oh no not again the haki training camps please ....
Post automatically merged:

Wano is horrendous for multiple reasons, how badly the grandmaster and other strawhats are being treated just to make cringe condom shine is only the last of them.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Wano is horrendous for multiple reasons, how badly the grandmaster and other strawhats are being treated just to make cringe condom shine is only the last of them.
It's all good, nothing new and nothing to worry about.
Remember that Two Emperors couldnt give Zoro this good of a fight.
I am enjoying this fight. :goyea:

Wano is horrendous for multiple reasons, how badly the grandmaster and other straw hats are being treated just to make cringe condom shine is only the last of them.
I agree, Oda didnt find a better way to introduce King race before Zoro vs King started. It is like the all chapter priory to chapter 1000 in which Oda had to make stuff up before reaching that number.
Look I am not saying that King is not strong, but why not on heart could King vs Marco be a good way to introduce and explore deeply the lunarian race instead of having 4 chapters of set up running around, trash headliners fighting each other.
All Wano arc isnt better than Whole Cake and I am an harcore Zoro fan.
So many nonsense, also for the Yonko.
Both Yonko, ftw is that trash panel in which Luffy is laughing and using normal mode choking Kaido? Is that how you want to portrayed the so call strongest creature in the world?
Cry Mom is an absolute disaster, People are hype for last chapter, I am not. Oda cheap hype shit is getting to my nerve.
Drizzt in a lot aspect is right, One Piece is good if you forget what happen 3 previous chapters because if you start thinking nothing make sense :seriously:

Even after how much he's hyped up, I'm glad that even Zoro can still realize when he's getting his ass kicked and won't deny reality, because it never helps to deny it. Takes a real guy in tune with reality to admit to that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Even after how much he's hyped up, I'm glad that even Zoro can still realize when he's getting his ass kicked and won't deny reality, because it never helps to deny it. Takes a real guy in tune with reality to admit to that.

Dont let your spirit get down, it's not like Zoro didnt come out victorious out of worse situations than that. :milaugh:

ZKK is dead, the manga stated King as a dragon and Zoro used the same attack on him he used on Kaido. Still, the King fight might be a really good and satisfying one. It's great to see Zoro go above his limits.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
ZKK is dead, the manga stated King as a dragon and Zoro used the same attack on him he used on Kaido. Still, the King fight might be a really good and satisfying one. It's great to see Zoro go above his limits.
nah, it's still going to happen.

Remember when Zoro missed Kaido with that Hiryu Kaen attack? He used that attack in the same way Ryuma used it. Pretty obvious that Kaido's going to die too, and Zoro is the best candidate to be the executioner.