Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

Who wants to bring down the free healthcare?
The extreme right of the country, they say the free health care system is just a waste of money or used as a cover to steal money. There's gotta be some money stealing in it behind for sure, but i still think the good outweighs the bad, so many people would be completely fucked without it.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Chopper appeared in this last chapter I think there are only going to be spectators until looney toon fight is over:josad:

So we must be ready that we won't probably see zoro until that:pepehands:
Since the next chapter should be the start of volume 104, it’s possible that we might get updates on other characters
:pepecopium:

B

Ballel

The extreme right of the country, they say the free health care system is just a waste of money or used as a cover to steal money. There's gotta be some money stealing in it behind for sure, but i still think the good outweighs the bad, so many people would be completely fucked without it.
Extremists don't care about the people.
Even in Germany the healthcare can deny important treatments if they don't deem it "profitable" enough.

You need to understand and ingrain those new, healhy habits if you want them to stick in the long run.
Don't rely on professional help entirely, or on any outside help for that matter.

You never know how long you can make use of them.

I

Indigo

Extremists don't care about the people.
Even in Germany the healthcare can deny important treatments if they don't deem it "profitable" enough.

You need to understand and ingrain those new, healhy habits if you want them to stick in the long run.
Don't rely on professional help entirely, or on any outside help for that matter.

You never know how long you can make use of them.
To be fair, the professional help i meant was just a nutritionist that updates my "guide" monthly with different things to eat and how much.

I also got examined by an endocrinologist, but i didn't had any health problems for my overeating (like diabetes and other stuff), i just have to lose weight as a precaution. I'm not completely fucked by it yet.

So yeah, i'm mostly on my own. But it's going well, slowly, this is the first time i've tried it for real and it's already a great progression i didn't even feel was possible just one year ago.

B

Ballel

To be fair, the professional help i meant was just a nutritionist that updates my "guide" monthly with different things to eat and how much.

I also got examined by an endocrinologist, but i didn't had any health problems for my overeating (like diabetes and other stuff), i just have to lose weight as a precaution. I'm not completely fucked by it yet.

So yeah, i'm mostly on my own. But it's going well, slowly, this is the first time i've tried it for real and it's already a great progression i didn't even feel was possible just one year ago.
Good to hear that you're still doing somehow well:catsweat:
It's important to remind yourself that you're doing this for YOU and no one else.
If you don't take care of yourself no one will

Sadly some ppl don't get that.:catcry:
My grandma has a stationary home bike for like 10 years and never uses it. She rather lets her diabetes get worse and would prefer an electric wheel chair over using her own fucking legs:pepehands:
Like tf:pepemotion:

After 1010 Zoro only returned 12 chapters later and we had to wait 13 chapters to get his vs fight, after the CoC tease in 1010 Oda only confirmed it 25 chapters later, Oda does this shit with Zoro way too often, idk why he thinks that making everything about Zoro a secret is good writing but it's about time Zoro returns, by May Zoro has to be up and doing something. :myman:

After 1010 Zoro only returned 12 chapters later and we had to wait 13 chapters to get his vs fight, after the CoC tease in 1010 Oda only confirmed it 25 chapters later, Oda does this shit with Zoro way too often, idk why he thinks that making everything about Zoro a secret is good writing but it's about time Zoro returns, by May Zoro has to be up and doing something. :myman:
When was the last time that we saw him?

The only good think about the chapter 😎
100% he is a Shimotsuki but probably oda won't go further on this
Is this a foreshadowing that he Will have onimaru or any other fox as a pet in the future 🤔
Maybe Onimaru himself will tag along with Zoro, since he will turn his blade black, kill a dragon, and returned Ryuma Shusui back to its rightful place. Seem like a scholar of Ryuma. Only appropriate for him to witness more zoro legends.