Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oh hell no not 1085 LMAOO

I'm just saying it's almost Zoro's time :myman:
I really hope we get more Zoro lore this arc too, it would be super unsatisfying if all the Ryuma/Ushimaru/Shimotsuki connections go unaddressed but I'm kinda worried he'll skip it since he was already unsure whether or not to add it in.

Honestly it would be so trash if he doesn't put it in

I really hope we get more Zoro lore this arc too, it would be super unsatisfying if all the Ryuma/Ushimaru/Shimotsuki connections go unaddressed but I'm kinda worried he'll skip it since he was already unsure whether or not to add it in.

This is my one fear! I want to know more about Zoro’s past, but at least his backstory does a good job defining his character.

Hope so altough oda gave a lot of hints that he really is
The resemblance with ushimaru,he is with a fox in one of the last colorspreed,oda teases with him and the moon and im sure after the raid he will look like ryuma with all bandages but yeah im afraid that it will be only a visit to ryuma's grave i want to see the fox reaction when he see him again if he has one because he didn't want to go too far on that

Well at this por it happens or not honestly i don't care anymore oda had time just to reach chopper is he going to be ko forever?is he going to sleep in the banquet?