Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
This weak haki and throwing the towel before it is time... :mihugh:
I'm not throwing the towel my friend, i'm still reading the story

but there's only one chapter left in Wano

and the next chapter has already been setup to focus on the Party + Ryokugyu + Bounties and Newspaper

if you believe somehow Kaido is going to awaken, showup and get killed by Zoro

your copium is insane

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You have weak Haki therefore you need to protect your feeble wanker soul with illusions.
Why are you always butthurt? :choppawhat:

I'm not throwing the towel my friend, i'm still reading the story

but there's only one chapter left in Wano

and the next chapter has already been setup to focus on the Party + Ryokugyu + Bounties and Newspaper

if you believe somehow Kaido is going to awaken, showup and get killed by Zoro

your copium is insane
So, tell me if I understand you well.
In the final chapter of Wano, Oda is introducing an Admiral?
He is carrying a letter that says "Wano is finito"?
Did I get that right? :milaugh:

Why are you always butthurt? :choppawhat:

So, tell me if I understand you well.
In the final chapter of Wano, Oda is introducing an Admiral?
He is carrying a letter that says "Wano is finito"?
Did I get that right? :milaugh:
So you think Oda has already set the news and the new bounties

and right after that, in the same arc, he is gonna have the Straw Hats defeat an Admiral and Kill a Yonkou?

if that was the case, why didn't he wait to consider that on the new bounties?

The bounties already being set means the action is over, because nothing will increase them from this point on, until we get to a new island and arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So you think Oda has already set the news and the new bounties

and right after that, in the same arc, he is gonna have the Straw Hats defeat an Admiral and Kill a Yonkou?

if that was the case, why didn't he wait to consider that on the new bounties?

The bounties already being set means the action is over, because nothing will increase them from this point on, until we get to a new island and arc
What I think is that Oda isnt bringing an Admiral to Wano to say "Hi. Okay, Bye." :myman:
There is no issue with bounties, they represent what already happened.
If something more happens, bounties will be updated later on.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He is coming for Robin
haven't you read the chapter?
and what has Green Bull coming have to do with ZKK?
And you think he can take Robin and dip in a single chapter? Or fail to get Robin in a single chapter?
How do you imagine all of that in a single chapter?
GB has nothing to do with ZKK and probably nothing with Robin either.
Wano isnt ending, Act 3 may end and that's it. Act 4 and 5 are coming.

And you think he can take Robin and dip in a single chapter? Or fail to get Robin in a single chapter?
How do you imagine all of that in a single chapter?
GB has nothing to do with ZKK and probably nothing with Robin either.
Wano isnt ending, Act 3 may end and that's it. Act 4 and 5 are coming.
I'm just confused on how Oda & his staff are saying that we are entering the "final saga" in 1054. So the first part of the final saga will take place in Wano? It's just weird to me that the "Wano arc" will end but we will still be in Wano. That plus the newspapers/bounties coming in has rattled my confidence that Oda will actually finish the Zoro plotlines that he started

I'm just confused on how Oda & his staff are saying that we are entering the "final saga" in 1054. So the first part of the final saga will take place in Wano? It's just weird to me that the "Wano arc" will end but we will still be in Wano. That plus the newspapers/bounties coming in has rattled my confidence that Oda will actually finish the Zoro plotlines that he started
I don't think he will

at most we get a few panels of someone recognizing Zoro during the party

and that's it

everything else is dead on the water

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So you think Oda is just lying with his announcement this week that Wano is over and the final saga is starting? lmao

:luffylaugh:
No, I dont think he is lying, however, Oda never said that Wano is over.
He said final saga is starting and that has nothing to do with Wano ending.
Pay attention to what he actually says to avoid being fooled. :myman:
Simple. We are going outside of Wano in 1054 like we already did between Wano's Acts.
The final war starts without Strawhats just like Marineford started without Strawhats(Luffy).