Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro: I need to use more of Enma‘s power!!!

BM doesn’t even mention Zoro, but the sword, why didn’t she or Kaidou mention any other sword?

Stop coping already…
read this: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/enma-doesnt-have-odens-haki.26355/

Zoro: I need to use more of Enma‘s power!!!
if it's too hard for you to understand what he meant, i'll tell you. he said he needed to give his own power to enma because he was holding it back before

zoro's haki, zoro's attack, zoro's power
Lanji doesn't have any of that, you need to understand that they got here thinking that Lanji was going to be the shit but it turns out that he's just shit getting carried by his dad and their made up parallels and status, you can ask any candy why Oda had Queen be distracted by a prostitute and you won't get an answer, Lanji low diffed a distracted Queen with 12 named attacks and then fainted and blue flame is = AdCoC. That's all they can parrot. :kobeha:

Lanji doesn't have any of that, you need to understand that they got here thinking that Lanji was going to be the shit but it turns out that he's just shit getting carried by his dad and their made up parallels and status, you can ask any candy why Oda had Queen be distracted by a prostitute and you won't get an answer, Lanji low diffed a distracted Queen with 12 named attacks and then fainted and blue flame is = AdCoC. That's all they can parrot. :kobeha:
Black flame