Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Is the source that says Ryuma lived 400 years ago any credible? :sanmoji:
Ryuma living during Void Century certainly would fit better.
I’ve actually never seen anything official that says Ryuma lives 400 years ago interestingly enough, I’ve spent time looking for it but for the most part it looks like popular speculation more than anything

Is the source that says Ryuma lived 400 years ago any credible? :sanmoji:
Ryuma living during Void Century certainly would fit better.
I don't think so not sure where the source he lived 400 years ago comes from. With the way Oda was paralleling Ryuma with Joyboy i can see them being partners in crime in the past just like Luffy and Zoro. Clear hint for me Ryuma was someone on another level even to the likes of Roger:myman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think so not sure where the source he lived 400 years ago comes from. With the way Oda was paralleling Ryuma with Joyboy i can see them being partners in crime in the past just like Luffy and Zoro. Clear hint for me Ryuma was someone on another level even to the likes of Roger:myman:
I’ve actually never seen anything official that says Ryuma lives 400 years ago interestingly enough, I’ve spent time looking for it but for the most part it looks like popular speculation more than anything
We have probably been fed false information on purpose and it not coming from manga itself just works fine for Oda... :sanmoji:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
The source exists but idk if Oda wrote it, it's not from a vivre card or SBS I think.
Ah ok, could be true then. Things from the databooks have been wrong/retconned so we’ll see
Post automatically merged:

oh wait it’s from a magazine, ok the possibility of it being wrong is greater then