Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yea let's not treat it as canon just yet.

You still have your Zoro > Kaido > Mihawk coming to bite you in the ass eventually. Let's not collect more Ls in advance :goyea:
Fair enough, senpai. However, it is heavily hinted at with Sanji's "invisible and indivisible".
And indivisible perfectly fits with something that cannot be cut.
According to Kyoshiro those who can cut nothing already exist and that may be Mihawk.
Zoro>Kaido>Mihawk is inevitable order. :goyea:

Isn’t this also from the chapter where the Revolutionary Army visits Shimotsuki Village? Was there a connection between Koshiro and the Revolutionary Army? Could Zoro be connected to any of this?
That's the same chapter the RA docked there for a while were given some food and sailed away. Oda didn't give us any clues about a possible connection between the two

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
So, with Wano practically over, now what? What does the future look for Zoro in the Manga?
  • Shiryu gains WSS title by beating Mihawk. Zoro fights Shiryu for the title and Oda kind of finishes Zoro's story with that.
  • Zoro doesn’t become WSS at the end of the main story and must continue solo journey till he is ready to face Mihawk.
  • Zoro fights Mihawk for the title and Oda ends Zoro's story like that.
I don't think Wano ruined Zoro at all. But with Wano over, it feels that I would be able to appreciate Zoro's role in this arc more if Oda didn’t:
  • Introduce Nidai
  • Repeatedly mention Zoro resembles Ushimaru and Ryuuma
  • Have Zoro mention he wants Kaido's head
  • Have Zoro mention that he wants to visit Ryuuma's grave
  • Unnecessarily introduce Gyukimaru
I really liked Zoro's solo journey to Ebisu, his interaction with Toko and Tama and his rooftop fight. I think if Oda spun off One Piece after he is done, Zoro would make a great MC for a solo journey short series.