Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Last edited:
What? I don’t think Oda even thought about it for more than 5 minutes
Yes it does he says "I can't tie Zoro's backstory im scared of going further"he was scared that zoro could have taken his mc spot but not for the popularity poll if you realize oda has made luffy and zoro very similar that's why zoro doesn't have too many narrative the deal was that in wano he was having a lot that there was a point that loda had to stop

Yes it does he says "I can't tie Zoro's backstory im scared of going further"he was scared that zoro could have taken his mc spot but not for the popularity poll if you realize oda has made luffy and zoro very similar that's why zoro doesn't have too many narrative the deal was that in wano he was having a lot that there was a point that loda had to stop
I also want to add that Zoro has less panels than Sanji and Nami, and he still beats them in popularity polls. It’s possible that if Oda properly developed Zoro’s backstory, then he could take over take Luffy’s spot.

A little bit of off topic.
I made threads about Yamato learning AdCoC on the rooftop, in the anime there's no sign of AdCoC in her moves (she only learns it later) and she's getting ragdolled by an ultra casual Kaido while she's completely exhausted, this is the Yamato that is stronger and more experienced in CoC coating than Zoro? :watchout:
On the other hand CoC coating is such a massive power up that she will clash evenly with Kaido after being kicked around like a âš½ for 99% of the fight.

@kumae Remember when Wano ended and the narrative is making parallels between Luffy and Ryuma instead of Zoro and Ryuma and it’s Luffy that’s the new Sword God of Wano… Remember that…

You guys severely overestimate how much thought Oda puts into any character that’s not Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Today: 100k difference while goofy has more than the double of apparition as zoro, it's literally worst:risicheck:
@Warine this has no bearing on what Oda himself thinks of when writing the story

Oda doesn’t intentionally write the strawhats badly just to prop up Luffy… He writes the strawhats badly because he doesn’t think of them as much as he thinks of Luffy… that’s all it is…

Oda sleeps like 3 hours a day and churns out manga more consistently than any mangaka alive. He doesn’t have the time to THINK MORE about downplaying characters. It’s the opposite. He simply DOES NOT think of characters to begin with
Post automatically merged:

It’s possible that if Oda properly developed Zoro’s backstory, then he could take over take Luffy’s spot.
@Hanners220
No I doubt it. The entire story of One Piece would shift drastically if Oda gave even the slightest amount of thought to anyone but Luffy

imagine if the entire post time skip was sprinkled with all the strawhats having Luffy style Rayleigh flashbacks to things they did in the time skip and fights centered around the specific things they learned. Instead of the post time skip being dominated by side characters and Luffy

the entire manga would be completely different.

Last edited:
@kumae Remember when Wano ended and the narrative is making parallels between Luffy and Ryuma instead of Zoro and Ryuma and it’s Luffy that’s the new Sword God of Wano… Remember that…
tho zoro was compared with ryuma

and chapter 1023 is named "sppiting image"referring to zoro and ryuma the deal is that oda didn't want to go further
and joyboy names rivalizes with ryuma is only comparing their feats

That was Oda's message to the zoro fans who wanted to see more about his lineage
''No more Zoro content guys deal with it, Luffy gets all the attention and your boy is just second fiddle"😭