Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

How's the anime going to adapt this, did Zoro blitz King in the air, did he hit him with the lightning, did Zoro's CoC paralize King before he got there. This feat is insane, the distance Zoro has to travel in the air, how he jumps up and somehow blitzes in a different direction, all without King doing a damn thing. :hope:
Also hope Zoro ridiculous haki trails from all 3 swords can get animated properly without being drowned in aura Toei can really be hit or miss. You never know what you are going to get so i'm bit worried

How's the anime going to adapt this, did Zoro blitz King in the air, did he hit him with the lightning, did Zoro's CoC paralize King before he got there. This feat is insane, the distance Zoro has to travel in the air, how he jumps up and somehow blitzes in a different direction, all without King doing a damn thing. :hope:
Lol the hate on toei is ridiculous is true that chief of staff is a Zorofan but that doesn't mean they make up stuff also oda and his team are always back them up but i'm looking forward for chapter 1033 animated specifically this scene

Since midori matsuda took chief of staff position she is always animated zoro best moment
Zoro vs killer zoro vs apoo retrieving the antidote chapter 1010 and if she animates this episode is +1000/10 for us
takes pangeas theories with a grain of salt :suresure:
I know :suresure: That moron says that zoro lost 15 times when he lost once:kobeha:

Post Wano looking great for Zoro.

-This arc he will fight Kizazu.
-Elbaf He gonna flex on the Giant, Od1 might also use that arc to show case his CoC Haki traits properly (After all people powerscale this too). Elbaf will be the Biggest Islands of all so the perfect place to get ridiculous feat that shit on Wano in size and quality.
-After that he might clash with Ben Beckman or Shanks if Luffy aren't around.
-Then Later Shiryu when they fight Blackbeard.

Everything is looking so good now. Zoro will go going through top tier for fun.

Lol the hate on toei is ridiculous is true that chief of staff is a Zorofan but that doesn't mean they make up stuff also oda and his team are always back them up but i'm looking forward for chapter 1033 animated specifically this scene

Since midori matsuda took chief of staff position she is always animated zoro best moment
Zoro vs killer zoro vs apoo retrieving the antidote chapter 1010 and if she animates this episode is +1000/10 for us

I know :suresure: That moron says that zoro lost 15 times when he lost once:kobeha:
I wonder who's more butthurt
Candyboys or rubberboys 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Oh man yall better pray they dont use dragon aura with zoro:crazwhat:

Yamato name attack: white serpent
Zoro: dragon damnation

Last edited: