Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Gorosei are Rokushiki master.

With Rokushiki+ Haki+Planets ability you have easily top top tier potentiel.

Each of the Gorosei have full mastery over one if the Rokushiki ability that put them on a comptelely New level.

The Balt Gorosei has absolute mastery over Rankyaku and the Advanced form with Mars ability on top and haki.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy: Barjin Gun

Gracia: Tekkai

Shigan +Saturne energy.

GG.

There's no chapter this week zoro is the only one who doesn't know vegapunk and the others bodys only lilith do you guys think zoro will agree to take vegapunk and the others in the crew?it will be interesting if there are conflict of interests between zoro luffy and the crew since at the end of the day they somehow work for the WG and zoro wouldn't trust them also what's with bonney since zoro is the only who knows her I'm looking forward to their meeting since they had a "relationship"in sabondy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There's no chapter this week zoro is the only one who doesn't know vegapunk and the others bodys only lilith do you guys think zoro will agree to take vegapunk and the others in the crew?it will be interesting if there are conflict of interests between zoro luffy and the crew since at the end of the day they somehow work for the WG and zoro wouldn't trust them also what's with bonney since zoro is the only who knows her I'm looking forward to their meeting since they had a "relationship"in sabondy
I don't think Zoro will object to taking Vegapunks to safety. The Bonney interaction simply wont happen just like Yamato and Onimaru one.

I don't think Zoro will object to taking Vegapunks to safety.
Zoro is the guy who search for the best of the crew this is not like the momo kinemon situation we are talking about wg they need to explain their arguments to be against the wg
Remember

The Bonney interaction simply wont happen just like Yamato and Onimaru one.
I know we are talking about loda but come on man:seriously: some of the reasons why zoro stated in the ship to avoid any relation with her since he is the only who knew her

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro is the guy who search for the best of the crew this is not like the momo kinemon situation we are talking about wg they need to explain their arguments to be against the wg
Remember

I know we are talking about loda but come on man:seriously: some of the reasons why zoro stated in the ship to avoid any relation with her since he is the only who knew her
I get what you mean but not sure if the situation is a same considering that VP was never a WG soldier but merely a scientist.
And I am serious about Bonney, there is no narrative that can come up from their Sabaody interaction.
Yamato and Onimaru had an actual narrative potential and they didnt happen so this wont either.

Beautiful. :lumazed:

I may steal this.

Never thought about it like this. That would be very amazing if Mihawk actually wanted to see the WB commanders' bravado. Very interesting way of thinking.
i mean even without interpreting it that way. if you "measure the distance between [you] and Whitebeard", and Whitebeard is too scared and overwhelmed to even TRY blocking it himself, to the point a commander has to step in and block an unnamed casual flying slash, that says it all. The distance between him and Whitebeard is great after all, but in the other direction. The Worlds Strongest Man is sick, and a far cry from what he used to be, and nothing compared to current Mihawk. That's what got "measured" when World's Sickest Man got Jozu to block for him.