Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
fuck you for demoting me
I used what spot @Guan Yu changed you to.

Mans asking the real question.
I was gonna put a Mihawk WSS position, but I couldnt choose betw @Light D Lamperouge and @Den_Den_Mushi
So I scrapped it.

@Blother I think using the World Government hierarchy is pretty clean.

The top ranks would be:
  • Imu Sama
  • Gorosei
  • Commander in Chief
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Admiral

Then the others are as you know.
You're IM now.
@Queen You're a Fleet Admiral now.

@Queen Send me the link for the big asss thread you made about Zoro feat or Zoro appreciation.
Something like that.

Last edited:
Contributed in what sense? Listen, anybody can wank a character. I can say ridiculous things like Zoro is stronger than Fuji, not that difficult, right? Also, its pretty easy in this forum to wank Zoro. If Chrono, Erkan and Ndule were mods, then the wank would deserve some credit.

Guan Yu made this thread and spends time to maintain it, Den den contributes with his translation, TDA contributes with his information. I would rank those guys higher as Zoro fans. Ridiculous wank make people hate Zoro.
It's just a ranking based on this fanclub, the most active probably. Don't worry too much about this bro, it's not gonna change anything about your pov for Zoro. Idc also :)

But if i need to say something @Guan Yu ,
Den and I should not be ranked. We are the Gods who watch over zoro fans and help whenever there is a problem :watchout:
:luffydab:

It's just a ranking based on this fanclub, the most active probably. Don't worry too much about this bro, it's not gonna change anything about your pov for Zoro. Idc also :)

But if i need to say something @Guan Yu ,
Den and I should not be ranked. We are the Gods who watch over zoro fans and help whenever there is a problem :watchout:
:luffydab:
I was also killing some time, lol, nothing serious. As long as people genuinely love Zoro, I dont really care if they are the three great heavens (like Riboku) of this fanclub or a foot soldier (like Bihei).