• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah I meant the chapter that's already out
Post automatically merged:

I don't read spoilers
Oh... nvm then. :milaugh:
Idk how Asura scales compared to Hakai.
It would be extremely impressive if it could do to it what it did to Amadenachi.
However, that would make the Emperors look way too bad compared to Zoro.

It would be extremely impressive if it could do to it what it did to Amadenachi.
However, that would look the Emperors way too bad compared to Zoro.
Yeah that's why I said I don't think it will scale the same. Like obviously not with a casual nameless slash like it did in EL but no way it can do it even with a named attack either yet with EL scaling it should be able to.

Did you just spoil me by trying to stop people getting spoiled lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah that's why I said I don't think it will scale the same. Like obviously not with a casual nameless slash like it did in EL but no way it can do it even with a named attack either yet with EL scaling it should be able to.

nothing happened :)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah, Hakai is way too big and powerful to be treated like Amadenachi. However, it could probably protect Zoro a lot better than he did without it.

Asura, is definitely a haki based technique and is created by COC.

• Kaku stated it is created with Zoro's spirit

• Rayeligh stated COC is measured by the user's spirit

• We saw people sense Zoro's spririt. Kaku sensed it before they even started to fight. Same with Ryuma and Ushirama

Due to the fact that asura is a haki technique, I believe this is the reason why Oda has not yet reintroduced it. I have a feeling asura is a combination of all 3 types of haki.
  1. COC creates it
  2. COA allows it to manifest in the material plane and interact with physical things. Flow (Advanced COA) is used to make it as it appears outside of Zoro's body
  3. COO allows it to sense things, and talk. Below, you see Zoro's second head talking

Bruh, when we finally see asura again, all hell will break loose and the grandmaster's greatness will finally be displayed. :finally:
well arent you a prophet :cheers: