Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
how much do you think zoro's bounty going to be after wano?
I say it's over 1.5 billion
Luffy will probably exceed 4 billion so it makes sense for zoro to be at least 2 billion, or the gap between them will be insane.
zoro 2-3 billion
sanji around 1 billion
usopp 600-800 billion

The strawhats will be walking around with the entire world governments budget on their heads after wano :goyea:

I think Zoro just barely surpasses Luffy's old bounty at 1.55 or 1.6
Post automatically merged:

real question, who do you guys like zoro so much? I've always thought his moments were cool, but I feel like at least post skip, he isn't that compelling of a character.

Its kinda like Oda writes zoro as a worst version of Luffy. In that both zoro and Luffy want to achieve similarly lofty goals, but as for Luffy, where we see him go through the trials and tribulations of surpassing enemy after enemy. Zoro just gets sidelined and then Oda gives him a magic sword so he can scar kaido.

Honestly, thinking back on it, I feel like it was a mistake for zoro not to be in whole cake island. He's one of the closest straw hats to sanji and I feel like whole cake island would have been a good place to explore their relationship. Like what if instead of it being Luffy, it was zoro who sanji fought.

I feel like that would have been better, since zoro and sanji actually have some enmity between them. I felt like Luffy vs Sanji honestly wasn't that emotional as we've seen Luffy do similar things before, and I knew sanji didn't mean what he actually said.

Also, if zoro was in the arc, we could have gotten zoro vs smoothie at the end. Zoro gets a full fight with actual difficulty before taking on a literal yonko.

Last edited:
I think Zoro just barely surpasses Luffy's old bounty at 1.55 or 1.6

real question, who do you guys like zoro so much? I've always thought his moments were cool, but I feel like at least post skip, he isn't that compelling of a character.

Its kinda like Oda writes zoro as a worst version of Luffy. In that both zoro and Luffy want to achieve similarly lofty goals, but as for Luffy, where we see him go through the trials and tribulations of surpassing enemy after enemy. Zoro just gets sidelined and then Oda gives him a magic sword so he can scar kaido.

Honestly, thinking back on it, I feel like it was a mistake for zoro not to be in whole cake island. He's one of the closest straw hats to sanji and I feel like whole cake island would have been a good place to explore their relationship. Like what if instead of it being Luffy, it was zoro who sanji fought.

I feel like that would have been better, since zoro and sanji actually have some enmity between them. I felt like Luffy vs Sanji honestly wasn't that emotional as we've seen Luffy do similar things before, and I knew sanji didn't mean what he actually said.

Also, if zoro was in the arc, we could have gotten zoro vs smoothie at the end. Zoro gets a full fight with actual difficulty before taking on a literal yonko.
You shouldn't talk about Zoro if you don't know a single thing about him.

:king:

I am genuinely curious, isn't 2b a lot for someone like Zoro? Leave the bias outside and answer using the in-verse knowledge we have.
If he truly kills Kaido like it appears very probable the news shall probably shock the Marines and the WG. Furthermore, I bet the CP0 are most likely monitoring the situation in real time not to mention. I bet they don't just value who deals the most damage but the killing act also wields a huge specific weight, regardless Zoro attained a lot against the yonko so far in my opinion. So I'm trustful about the level of resonance Zoro might be embroiled into.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am genuinely curious, isn't 2b a lot for someone like Zoro? Leave the bias outside and answer using the in-verse knowledge we have.
Zoro is the biggest name among the non-captains so whatever Beckman and alike have, Zoro will have more.
This is probably the 2nd last bounty increase so it might be pretty high, depending on what Oda wants his final one to be.
Considering that Queen is above 1.3Bil, King could be above 1.5Bil which makes 2Bil for Zoro look rather normal, no?

Zoro is the biggest name among the non-captains so whatever Beckman and alike have, Zoro will have more.
This is probably the 2nd last bounty increase so it might be pretty high, depending on what Oda wants his final one to be.
Considering that Queen is above 1.3Bil, King could be above 1.5Bil which makes 2Bil for Zoro look rather normal, no?
It was confirmed that Benn is very close to Shanks in terms of strength and the bounty of the Yonko is 4b. So ig he could be close to 3b imo.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It was confirmed that Benn is very close to Shanks in terms of strength and the bounty of the Yonko is 4b. So ig he could be close to 3b imo.
Well considering that Zoro is stronger than Luffy his bounty should be higher than Luffy's and Luffy will probably be in the 4Bil range too.
However, the captains have always additional factors increasing their bounties which other crew members dont.
Not sure what Beckman has but if his strength is comparable to Shanks', 3Bil doesnt sound too far-fetched, imo.
We will be able to gauge it better once we get Mihawk's bounty who doesnt have those additional factors factored in.
My expectation for Zoro's final bounty is 3.6Bil.