Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Who IS the New enemy?
I am suspecting that Rocks is still alive and imprisoned somewhere underground, beneath Onigashima.
When Onigashima falls, the prison might shatter and the prisoner will be freed.
He then stumbles upon Orochi's corpse and devours his heart and thus obtaining his DF...

B

Ballel

I am suspecting that Rocks is still alive and imprisoned somewhere underground, beneath Onigashima.
When Onigashima falls, the prison might shatter and the prisoner will be freed.
He then stumbles upon Orochi's corpse and devours his heart and thus obtaining his DF...
No...that would be so bad.

Btw some people say that it's WB's balls that BB ate.

:gonope: "Zoro's father is Kaido"

:goyea: "Zoro's mother is Kaido's sister"
:goyea::goyea: "Zoro's mother is Kaido's wife who cucked Kaido"

cuz Zoro's dad is Chad :ultimoji:

Zoro's dad(Shimotsuki) banged Kaido's sister. :cheers:

That's why Kaido targetted Wano.:kata:

Is it me or does Zoro look oddly adorable strapped to a cross? Reminds me of when Perona did this:

Also, the black blade arc of my story kicks off this chapter! Sorry about posting it here but sometimes tags don't go through for me on merged posts...

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/77089511

Is it me or does Zoro look oddly adorable strapped to a cross? Reminds me of when Perona did this:

Also, the black blade arc of my story kicks off this chapter! Sorry about posting it here but sometimes tags don't go through for me on merged posts...

Of course kumashi is the best

Imo it is a clear callback of this scene:milaugh::milaugh:

But I find really funny and interesting that Zoro is cosplaying Yoru :lawbepo::lawbepo::lawbepo:

I’m gonna be honest until now I don’t see King fighting Zoro. Maybe that’s because King was never interesting to me and I don’t see him "worthy" enough to be Zoros opponent. I don’t like his df and I think he has a blank character. If we get some epic backstory from him then maybe my opinion would change.
I still hope that King is a female swordsman, it would also fit with Queen being male. King being a woman but hiding herself would fit with Kuinas story . That would give Zoro an epic fight, we would have a strong female character and it would also give both some depth in their character.

or at least make King some badass looking character with insane feats like adv CoC and adv CoA who can push Zoro to his limits and make him even stronger. Maybe he will get a black blade during their fight and because of that he has the strength to kill Kaido

I’m gonna be honest until now I don’t see King fighting Zoro. Maybe that’s because King was never interesting to me and I don’t see him "worthy" enough to be Zoros opponent. I don’t like his df and I think he has a blank character. If we get some epic backstory from him then maybe my opinion would change.
I still hope that King is a female swordsman, it would also fit with Queen being male. King being a woman but hiding herself would fit with Kuinas story . That would give Zoro an epic fight, we would have a strong female character and it would also give both some depth in their character.

or at least make King some badass looking character with insane feats like adv CoC and adv CoA who can push Zoro to his limits and make him even stronger. Maybe he will get a black blade during their fight and because of that he has the strength to kill Kaido
Because Zoro is not at 100%i think is going to be Zoro+Marco vs king