Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Premium GASSS Pack. Gas prices ^^^ going way up cuz Zoro stole it all

You know, as cool as it would be for Zoro’s swords to eat the Seiryu fruit, it would actually be redundant.

What does the dragon fruit provide?

-increased durability
-fire breath
-wind scythes
-tornado
-cutting tornado
-flight

Zoro’s swords can already produce fire, he has air slashes, tatsumaki, and they are extremely durable already. I guess his swords can fly him. But for the most part, Oda was operating on rule of cool rather than practicality when he said he’d rather Zoro’s swords eat the fruit instead of himself.

Last edited:
You know, as cool as it would be for Zoro’s swords to eat the Seiryu fruit, it would actually be redundant.

-increased durability
-fire breath
-wind scythes
-tornado
-cutting tornado
-flight

Zoro’s swords can already produce fire, he has air slashes, tatsumaki, and they are extremely durable already. I guess his swords can fly him. But for the most part, Oda was operating on rule of cool rather than practicality when he said he’d rather Zoro’s swords eat the fruit instead of himself.
stop the cap kiri it would be a good boost

-increased durability
-fire breath
-wind scythes
-tornado
-cutting tornado
-flight

Can Zoro use fire attacks? I thought he could only cut. But not being able to fly is a hindrance for Zoro. The Fruit would give him that. I agree that Elemental Attacks don’t do shit so wind, fire, wtvr isn’t a boost for Zoro. But the durability and flight are great buffs. I really hope Oda implements this in the future.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
But the durability and flight are great buffs.
Well, on him, not so much his swords.

Can Zoro use fire attacks? I thought he could only cut.
He can produce flames, but no long range option. I don't think shooting them is all that necessary when he can produce large air slashes.

lets not forget he would combine fire + lighting + wind slashes with enma that would be op as fk
Have we ever seen Kaido combine those elements? From what I recall, he's only ever combined his wind scythes and tornado. Aka, Tatsumaki.

stop the cap kiri it would be a good boost
On his swords? So far, I'm not too convinced.