Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Tbh I started reading it but I dropped the manga at the chapter 149. It was interesting and a good read but once I reached said chapter my interest went down. Such a shame, I can't find anything special that makes me want to keep reading.
Season 2 takes a while to build up, especially since it likes to focus on a new cast of characters for a while.

The world building is insane though once you get though it.

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's a pretty slow build up until that point. Happens at every new arc/ season but it's worth it in the end.

Hell's Train is a precursor to pretty much every shit that goes down in ToG.
It might sound dumb but sometimes my motivation to keep reading is to see how strong the MC ends up being. Does he get op or something? (You should use the Spoiler Tag if you are willing to answer this btw).

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It might sound dumb but sometimes my motivation to keep reading is to see how strong the MC ends up being. Does he get op or something? (You should use the Spoiler Tag if you are willing to answer this btw).
Story's probably at the half way point rn, so he's far from being "op" when compared to the bonafide top tiers and even the high tiers. He's still an ant.

In comparison to his rivals and peers though? With just roughly having a few years of experience in shinsou? Yes, he's an absolute monster. An anomaly.

EOS he will definitely be far above every being in the Tower, apart from maybe the no 1 ranker, as he's an axis.

Story's probably at the half way point rn, so he's far from being "op" when compared to the bonafide top tiers and even the high tiers. He's still an ant.

In comparison to his rivals and peers though? With just roughly having a few years of experience in shinsou? Yes, he's an absolute monster. An anomaly.

EOS he will definitely be far above every being in the Tower, apart from maybe the no 1 ranker, as he's an axis.
I see... As of right now I am reading Noblesse, once I finish it I might try to start reading ToG again, I have high expectations regarding it. A lot of ppl told me that it is very good and the fact that I can't find it interesting to read is quite sad tbh.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I see... As of right now I am reading Noblesse, once I finish it I might try to start reading ToG again, I have high expectations regarding it. A lot of ppl told me that it is very good and the fact that I can't find it interesting to read is quite sad tbh.
Noblesse is far more flashy and has "cooler moments"/ fights than in ToG.

Likewise ToG is far more plot oriented in comparison to Noblesse. It depends on what you like i guess.

Love both.
Post automatically merged:

Let's stop here. This ain't the right place lol

Noblesse is far more flashy and has "cooler moments"/ fights than in ToG.

Likewise ToG is far more plot oriented in comparison to Noblesse. It depends on what you like i guess.

Love both.
Post automatically merged:

Let's stop here. This ain't the right place lol
Agreed we should stop, still, sometimes is good to hear a different opinion coming from someone else. (Didn't expect you to know about Noblesse tho) anyways. Back to Zoro stuff.