Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro is full of unused moves, Oda has a Swedish table in front of himself when it comes to that.
If you ask regarding the killing move, idk, maybe something new, maybe Great Dragon Shock.
Fitting, considering it will be a shock both in OP world and for the readers in the real world. :catblush:
Daishinkan sucks though. Hiryu Kaen looks much cooler. :giogio:

I wish he'd use Rashomon. It's my favorite attack and we haven't seen it yet postskip. :catcry:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Daishinkan sucks though. Hiryu Kaen looks much cooler. :giogio:

I wish he'd use Rashomon. It's my favorite attack and we haven't seen it yet postskip. :catcry:
Cant argue that. :cheers:
Rashomon for the killing move would be amazing, HK too but it's overused.
Zoro used Rengoku Oni Giri to take down Killer and as his first attack vs Kaido.
True that.

does anyone thinks grandmaster will get his own blade after end of wano same as ryuma shisui, oden enma, mihawk yoru?
i think his cursed kitetsu will broke & swordsmith will make combined sword with sandai + nindai then he can have his own blade.
anyway oda did focused on new kitetsu but zoro ask to wield it but luffy didnt gave that

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
does anyone thinks grandmaster will get his own blade after end of wano same as ryuma shisui, oden enma, mihawk yoru?
i think his cursed kitetsu will broke & swordsmith will make combined sword with sandai + nindai then he can have his own blade.
anyway oda did focused on new kitetsu but zoro ask to wield it but luffy didnt gave that
I hope not. I want him to adopt all the unwanted children(all 3 generations of Kitetsu swords).

Nope, I don't like the idea of Zoro having his own sword. Wado is alr his personal one. Also, remember that the oldest sword has the best quality, new generations of swords are worse than old ones which means that if Zoro gets on made only for him that sword might have the same rank as the Sandai.

I hope not. I want him to adopt all the unwanted children(all 3 generations of Kitetsu swords).
Nope, I don't like the idea of Zoro having his own sword. Wado is alr his personal one. Also, remember that the oldest sword has the best quality, new generations of swords are worse than old ones which means that if Zoro gets on made only for him that sword might have the same rank as the Sandai.
but why did oda introduce new kitetsu. im pretty sure it has to do with zoros 3 swords. maybe he will replace it.
he alredy got kitetsu which made by that long nose swordsmith. if he get combined sandai + nindai kitetsu it would be greater than single one cuz all 2 were made by long nose swordsmith (he said those swords were crafted by him if i remember correctly)

Nidai Kitetsu. Probably his fathers blade. Coulda sworn Hitetsu said that he’s been waiting for someone to give that sword to.