Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
but why did oda introduce new kitetsu. im pretty sure it has to do with zoros 3 swords. maybe he will replace it.
he alredy got kitetsu which made by that long nose swordsmith. if he get combined sandai + nindai kitetsu it would be greater than single one cuz all 2 were made by long nose swordsmith (he said those swords were crafted by him if i remember correctly)
My ideal scenario - he gives Enma back to Hiyori. Takes Nidai Kitetsu instead.
Scenario I wouldnt like - something happens to Sandai and he replaces it with Nidai.
Worst case scenario, imo - the two of them get combined and forged into a new blade.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Patryipe.

I'll forgive Oda if Rashomon's debut postskip is blitzing and oneshotting Hybrid King.

does anyone thinks grandmaster will get his own blade after end of wano same as ryuma shisui, oden enma, mihawk yoru?
i think his cursed kitetsu will broke & swordsmith will make combined sword with sandai + nindai then he can have his own blade.
anyway oda did focused on new kitetsu but zoro ask to wield it but luffy didnt gave that
If Hakai couldn't break the Sandai Kitetsu, nothing will.

but why did oda introduce new kitetsu. im pretty sure it has to do with zoros 3 swords. maybe he will replace it.
he alredy got kitetsu which made by that long nose swordsmith. if he get combined sandai + nindai kitetsu it would be greater than single one cuz all 2 were made by long nose swordsmith (he said those swords were crafted by him if i remember correctly)
Nidai kitetsu≈Enma>Sandai. Removing Enma to use the Sandai would be quite dumb. Yes they were crafted by him and as time passed the blades became worse. Shodai>Nidai>Sandai.

Guys i'm worried that we leave Wano without knowing Zoro's past or some hints about it
Massive doubt. End of Wano we'll be getting a massive info dump on Will of D, Ryuma, Shimotsuki, Joyboy, Throne Wars, Blackbeard's Move, Shanks Move, Alabasta, Revs Army and third RP.
And most of this will tie back to Zoro in a surprising way. Most likely Act 5.

End of Arc chapters have been the best part PoTS. The payoff for the long, grueling, sludge of the PoTS arcs make the End of Arc rewards worth it.
  • FI: End of arc, we find out Aokiji/Akainu fought. Blackbeard a Yonko. Akainu a Fleet Admiral.
  • PH: End of arc, we find out Doffy in PH, Aokiji a Lone Force, Luffy/Law Alliance, Law former Bounty
  • DR: End of arc, formation of Grand Fleet, Bounties of Strawhats, Doffy speech, Fujitora vs. Akainu, Jack vs Sengoku/Tsuru/Fuji, Sengoku/Law conversation.
  • WCI: 5th Emperor, Reverie,
    1,500,000,000 Luffy Bounty, Im existence, Shanks/Gorosei relationship, beginning of Rocks
There's a lot more to speculate for the end of Wano. Given that we received so much just within the flashbacks themselves and that this massive "War" arc takes us closer to the ending than ever before.

We didn’t see how he visited Ryumas grave. I think we will see a flashback before ZKK
Massive doubt. End of Wano we'll be getting a massive info dump on Will of D, Ryuma, Shimotsuki, Joyboy, Throne Wars, Blackbeard's Move, Shanks Move, Alabasta, Revs Army and third RP.
And most of this will tie back to Zoro in a surprising way. Most likely Act 5.

End of Arc chapters have been the best part PoTS. The payoff for the long, grueling, sludge of the PoTS arcs make the End of Arc rewards worth it.
  • FI: End of arc, we find out Aokiji/Akainu fought. Blackbeard a Yonko. Akainu a Fleet Admiral.
  • PH: End of arc, we find out Doffy in PH, Aokiji a Lone Force, Luffy/Law Alliance, Law former Bounty
  • DR: End of arc, formation of Grand Fleet, Bounties of Strawhats, Doffy speech, Fujitora vs. Akainu, Jack vs Sengoku/Tsuru/Fuji, Sengoku/Law conversation.
  • WCI: 5th Emperor, Reverie,
    1,500,000,000 Luffy Bounty, Im existence, Shanks/Gorosei relationship, beginning of Rocks
There's a lot more to speculate for the end of Wano. Given that we received so much just within the flashbacks themselves and that this massive "War" arc takes us closer to the ending than ever before.
Well yeah i hope Oda don't offpanel that and could give us some info and also about black blades