Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I hope Oda doesn't make Momo strong just by turning him into an adult. That would be Force Awakens terrible writing and insulting to Luffy and Zoro who spent their childhood training like crazy in the harshest of environments for our MC.

Its like expecting an 8 year Kyrie Irving, Kobe, Lebron being as good as their 28 year old incarnations by magic. The countless hours of training to master every facets of the game. The practice games and 1 vs 1 to gain the experience and muscle memories in every situations. The countless victories and losses you endure growing up to become better. The grinding, hardship, and discipline are what make them elite athletes.

"I thank my father," Irving said. "He did things the old-school way. No shortcuts. Nothing guaranteed."

Last edited:
I hope Oda doesn't make Momo strong just by turning him into an adult. That would be Force Awakens terrible writing and insulting to Luffy and Zoro who spent their childhood training like crazy in the harshest of environments for our MC.

Its like expecting an 8 year Kyrie Irving, Kobe, Lebrng being as good as their 28 year old incarnations by magic. The countless hours of training to master every facets of the game. The practice games and 1 vs 1 to gain the experience and muscle memories in every situations. The countless victories and losses you endure growing up to become better The grinding, hardship, and discipline are what make them elite athletes.

"I thank my father," Irving said. "He did things the old-school way. No shortcuts. Nothing guaranteed."
It will be high diff fight adult momo vs Orochi 1 head

Its like expecting an 8 year Kyrie Irving, Kobe, Lebrng being as good as their 28 year old incarnations by magic. The countless hours of training to master every facets of the game. The practice games and 1 vs 1 to gain the experience and muscle memories in every situations. The countless victories and losses you endure growing up to become better. The grinding, hardship, and discipline are what make them elite athletes.

Out of the topic.But for me is bad decission that momo goes adult.I mean he has a lot for live being 8 years old and now what?He is going to start to learn at 28?yeah he could have his father physical but that's it no haki,nothing

Out of the topic.But for me is bad decission that momo goes adult.I mean he has a lot for live being 8 years old and now what?He is going to start to learn at 28?yeah he could have his father physical but that's it no haki,nothing
I am hoping Oda did not turn Momo into an adult as a response to his abysmal results in the popularity polls. Children and teenagers don't want to be an annoying little boy. Even as a child, Zoro was a lot more likable than Oden's son by showing that he was already a badass training like crazy, empathetic towards Kuina's grief, and even beating adults. That's how you write a good child character instead of wasting panels showing him as a perverted goblin.

Bet anything Momo beats Orochi with either a tecnique Zoro taught him or his own attack but with a Zoro flashback in it similar to Sunacci

I have a few questions.

Is the Momotaro theory actually going to happen? Momo and Luffy are going to confront Kaido, but Yamato claimed they were only fighting Kaido until Luffy got there. Does Yamato plan to step down once Luffy is there? Also is Marco actually going to the roof? He literally said that he is stepping aside so the stars (Zoro and Sanji) could take over regarding King and Queen. Marco does have healing powers but is he going to be effective against Kaido?

I do think Momo needs to confront Kaido. I personally like the idea of adult dragon form Momo holding up Onigashima. He could say that he's prepared to protect his country from any harm! Meanwhile Luffy keeps fighting Kaido. Does Luffy actually have a way to defeat Kaido? I thought it would be with advCoc. Didn't Kaido knock him down once he was hit with advCoc?

Also what is the time limit before Zoro is nerfed by the Mink medicine? Why do I see people saying he will be nerfed after 15 minutes? What kind of medicine only gives you 15 minutes to feel better before you experience its side effects? Or are people so desperate to not have Zoro face Kaido with Luffy again?

Now that Oda is smacking us upside the face with Zoro being related to the Shimotsuki clan, I really do think ZKK is getting closer. After all, didn’t Ringo fall to Kaido?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is the Momotaro theory actually going to happen? Momo and Luffy are going to confront Kaido, but Yamato claimed they were only fighting Kaido until Luffy got there. Does Yamato plan to step down once Luffy is there? Also is Marco actually going to the roof? He literally said that he is stepping aside so the stars (Zoro and Sanji) could take over regarding King and Queen. Marco does have healing powers but is he going to be effective against Kaido?
I see nothing wrong with all of them facing Kaido. The more the merrier, Strawhats are coming up too.

I do think Momo needs to confront Kaido. I personally like the idea of adult dragon form Momo holding up Onigashima. He could say that he's prepared to protect his country from any harm! Meanwhile Luffy keeps fighting Kaido. Does Luffy actually have a way to defeat Kaido? I thought it would be with advCoc. Didn't Kaido knock him down once he was hit with advCoc?
No but Kaido cant fight endlessly, he will get tired and exhausted eventually. The issue is that he will recover fast.

Also what is the time limit before Zoro is nerfed by the Mink medicine? Why do I see people saying he will be nerfed after 15 minutes? What kind of medicine only gives you 15 minutes to feel better before you experience its side effects? Or are people so desperate to not have Zoro face Kaido with Luffy again?
No time limit has been specified, it will kick in when Oda wants it.

I see nothing wrong with all of them facing Kaido. The more the merrier, Strawhats are coming up too.

No but Kaido cant fight endlessly, he will get tired and exhausted eventually. The issue is that he will recover fast.

No time limit has been specified, it will kick in when Oda wants it.
Strawhats vs Kaido is going to look so badass.

I don't know where I read 15 minutes for the medicine, but plot will definitely decide when it runs out. Perhaps some people want a short time limit so that Zoro can be done with King and move on to Kaido?