Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hello, everyone. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. Let's wish for another great year for Zoro. I think it's obvious what most of you are looking forward to in 2022, the Chinese year of the Tiger. I'm hoping for some Zoro lore just before Wano wraps up, and for the Captain to meet him at the sick bay for a tender moment post war. Anyway, best of wishes and stay safe.

Hello, everyone. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. Let's wish for another great year for Zoro. I think it's obvious what most of you are most looking forward to in 2022, the Chinese year of the Tiger. I'm hoping for some Zoro lore just before Wano wraps up, and for the Captain to meet him at the sick bay for a tender moment post war. Anyway, best of wishes and stay safe.

Thanks, best wishes for you too!

guys Oda is forshadowing Zoro splitting the sky next time he will have a clash between 2 advcoc user here is why:
Kaido&Luffy clash created a tremor and they both split the sky.

Oda 997: There are 2 question with Brook: one is, is it haki? The color of the supreme King? Both answer is yes.
third one: What have you done? you beastly man (connected to the earthquake), Zoro is said no to all answer above and 2 were confirmed just a few chapters later, for the last question will definitely come later, Oda woundt drop an earthquake connected with Zoro conqueror for no reason. That same feat happen when Kaido&Luffy split the sky (was just a tremor not earthquake). The next time Zoro will have a clash against an other advcoc he will split the sky and cause earthquake (which is even more impressive than Luffy)

Man the meltdown is incredible :suresure:

We have two kind of people here see
Normal one piece fans
"Zoro's name is king of hell,this new ephitet is because he mastered a sword that is called king of hell also he shows a parallel with his captain that's going to be the PK"

One piece readers with personal agenda
"That's for 15 years old you can't be called that"

Normal one piece fans seeing this photo

"Zoro seems complaining about pain or resting"

One piece readers with personal agenda
"Are you fucking blind he clearly fainted even we didn't saw the visuals"

:cantseeme:

Hello, everyone. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. Let's wish for another great year for Zoro. I think it's obvious what most of you are looking forward to in 2022, the Chinese year of the Tiger. I'm hoping for some Zoro lore just before Wano wraps up, and for the Captain to meet him at the sick bay for a tender moment post war. Anyway, best of wishes and stay safe.

I definitely want a tender moment between Zoro and Luffy post Wano. I also want to see Luffy's reaction to Zoro's advCoC.