Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
As a Zoro fanboy, I think I truly understand how many fellow Zoro fanboys feel when it was revealed that Zoro is unconscious and the ZKK dream is dead. However, we know that Zoro is going to cheer Luffy on no matter what. It's not like Zoro is dead, he just needs someone to heal him and maybe he can fight some gifters!
and he'd still be clear of hawkins

As a Zoro fanboy, I think I truly understand how many fellow Zoro fanboys feel when it was revealed that Zoro is unconscious and the ZKK dream is dead. However, we know that Zoro is going to cheer Luffy on no matter what. It's not like Zoro is dead, he just needs someone to heal him and maybe he can fight some gifters!
why troll the zoro fans? it's not our fault if Oda decided ZKK would happen :cheers:

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I know a lot of people prefer Hiyori over Tashigi but when the captain is given the chance to be more fun she is absolutely hilarious and likable

Lol

I like the little nugget to her background most, though. Tashigi with the constant motherhood allusions. Here's more.

Smoker nagging Tashigi like a dad for being late because of her "date" with the "bad boy."

Last edited:

New opening hints onigashima is being cut (the giant skull is moving like it's collapsing)
You just know which strawhat is doing that :steef:
I am not sure about that, but this panel is showing a dragon head chop and is clean as fuck:

Yamato can chop a statue but a real dragon require the grandmaster
Post automatically merged:

anyway the new opening didnt show that much, nothing about the rooftop fight (what a shame to not show a scene with 5SN vs Yonkos) :josad: