Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Shimotsuki literally means frozen moon, Zoro was also portrayed as Luffy's Moon like Benn is Shank's moon. And also, who would be Luffy's moon when Hiyori is Zoro's waifu and Momo is still weak as fuck.
Yeah I know I know Zoro's is luffy's moon zoro has a lot of connection with the RHM like king of hell/dark King
But if the song is related with void century events the kozuki were the ones who made the poneglyphs but we should wait for avoid misunderstandings

Does anybody have any cool ideas on how you think Zoro will "come back to life" in the upcoming chapters?
Death is a very ambiguous mechanic in One Piece and I have no clue how far Oda is going to take this.
We all agree he is currently dead, right?
Maybe he’s in the "world between life and death". He will meet Ryuma and talk with him. Maybe he will give him some wisdom regarding black blades and teach him something.
Have you ever played Zelda Twilight Princess? Something similar to that

Link met his ancestor. He was a legendary warrior and he taught him his own techniques.
Maybe Ryuma will teach Zoro the "One Sword Drago Slayer Style".

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Maybe he’s in the "world between life and death". He will meet Ryuma and talk with him. Maybe he will give him some wisdom regarding black blades and teach him something.

Link met his ancestor. He was a legendary warrior and he taught him his own techniques.
A “Frost Moon” style would sound super badass

Does anybody have any cool ideas on how you think Zoro will "come back to life" in the upcoming chapters?
Death is a very ambiguous mechanic in One Piece and I have no clue how far Oda is going to take this.
We all agree he is currently dead, right?
Zoro defeating the current King of Hell and getting his rights to go out of hell whenever he wants sounds decent imo.

This is a really cool idea , just gonna be tough for Oda to properly explore without feeling contrived.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will hear the drums from Joyboy or he just gets up and says nothing happened.
Just getting up as if he never died to begin with would actually be very fitting for his character and a fantastic showcase of his unwavering determination. Zoro did say "not even death can stop me" in regards to his dream, literally just getting up like nothing happened would be awesome. Only problem is, how is he in shape to go on and fight any longer? We need something that can justifiably heal him enough at least until the end of the war :catrude:

This is a really cool idea , just gonna be tough for Oda to properly explore without feeling contrived.
Post automatically merged:

Just getting up as if he never died to begin with would actually be very fitting for his character and a fantastic showcase of his unwavering determination. Zoro did say "not even death can stop me" in regards to his dream, literally just getting up like nothing happened would be awesome. Only problem is, how is he in shape to go on and fight any longer? We need something that can justifiably heal him enough at least until the end of the war :catrude:
Adding onto the whole "realm between life and death" thing, what if Zoro meets Kuina's soul there? She would reinforce his determination to accomplish their shared dream and remind him that it's not time for him to die yet because his name hasn't reached the heavens

Then Zoro would realize that the souls of his swords have also accompanied him to the realm, as we've recently learned from Kozaburo that swords, like devil fruits, also possess souls. Maybe the soul of Luffy's DF holds Joyboy's will and upon awakening, Luffy was able to come back to life by having his will/soul fully merge with Joyboy's in order to keep his soul in his body (and thus keep him alive)

Perhaps Zoro's will/soul merges with Enma's and thus solidifies Zoro as the actual King of Hell, allowing him to come back to life in a similar manner (and maybe even forging a black blade in the process)

Honest review:

The art is amazing, but I think that some details doesn't fit Ryuma's character.

If it was another character, maybe someone related to Shanks or Xebec, it would have been a completely nailed artwork.

This character is too "piratish" for a samurai, I don't know how to say
Thank you for sharing your honest opinion
:cheers:

I don’t know, maybe it’s my art style
:kayneshrug: