Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Honest review:

The art is amazing, but I think that some details doesn't fit Ryuma's character.

If it was another character, maybe someone related to Shanks or Xebec, it would have been a completely nailed artwork.

This character is too "piratish" for a samurai, I don't know how to say

You nailed my opinion pretty well.
I didn't know how to express my feeling.
@Cross_Marian the lines are much cleaner than in your previous works and the colors look great! It kinda looks like graffiti.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Does anybody have any cool ideas on how you think Zoro will "come back to life" in the upcoming chapters?
Death is a very ambiguous mechanic in One Piece and I have no clue how far Oda is going to take this.
We all agree he is currently dead, right?
Striking a deal with Death, offering another life instead of his own.
A life that Death couldn't claim so far - Kaido's.
Or by becoming the King of Hell, a free pass out of the afterlife is granted. :milaugh:
Back in FMI, the fodder asks if the Tatsumaki was a scythe of Death himself...

Possibly the worst take I've seen lately :whitepress:
Reddit is a wild place

"Sanji and Zoro are equals but also I think Sanji is stronger"
Not only does this person's power-scaling logic have glaring holes in it, but they also simply can't grasp the simple canonical fact that Zoro is and will always be stronger than Sanji, whether you think it's a big gap or a small gap

With some people it doesn't matter what feats or statements (both inside the manga and author/editor statements outside of the manga) they'll continue to reject the simple facts

There are a good handful of 'em on this forum but I feel with reddit you encounter many more casual readers/watchers who don't really know what they're talking about

I know there are some people here who genuinely dislike Sanji whether for agenda reasons or they simply just dislike the character, but he's actually one of my favorite characters. One of the most difficult pills to swallow around here is when people constantly label you a Sanji hater or downplayer for merely reinforcing the idea that Zoro is stronger than him

It also makes you (me) feel weird for constantly engaging in those conversations but it's surprisingly irritating to hear people say the same incorrect shit over and over again

Last edited:
M

Mr. Bushido

Does anybody have any cool ideas on how you think Zoro will "come back to life" in the upcoming chapters?
Death is a very ambiguous mechanic in One Piece and I have no clue how far Oda is going to take this.
We all agree he is currently dead, right?
Not sure how he will come back, but it would be cool if he wakes up at the end of the next chapter laughing with the moon gleaming down on him.

Chapter 944, which as you know was titled "Partner", featured Killer in his reaper attire (Kamazo) laughing cause of his smile fruit.

Maybe Zoro, Luffy's partner, wakes up in 1044 laughing because he senses Luffy's smile or voice.

It would also connect to that one color spread about Zoro having the last laugh.

I really hope this sun and moon thing pans out next chapter. It would be perfect.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Worst take? You definitely haven't seen the posts and threads from sanji fanboys in this forum lmao
Honestly at least the people here don’t use hedging language to try and make their takes seem a little more lenient, that guy was definitely trying to be as lowkey as possible while trying to get his claim across all the same. You can tell he’s not really there to debate either, even though his word choice makes it seem like there’s uncertainty.
Post automatically merged:

Not only does this person's power-scaling logic have glaring holes in it, but they also simply can't grasp the simple canonical fact that Zoro is and will always be stronger than Sanji, whether you think it's a big gap or a small gap

With some people it doesn't matter what feats or statements (both inside the manga and author/editor statements outside of the manga) they'll continue to reject the simple facts

There are a good handful of 'em on this forum but I feel with reddit you encounter many more casual readers/watchers who don't really know what they're talking about

I know there are some people here who genuinely dislike Sanji whether for agenda reasons or they simply just dislike the character, but he's actually one of my favorite characters. One of the most difficult pills to swallow around here is when people constantly label you a Sanji hater or downplayer for merely reinforcing the idea that Zoro is stronger than him

It also makes you (me) feel weird for constantly engaging in those conversations but it's surprisingly irritating to hear people say the same incorrect shit over and over again
Across all platforms, I really hate how people are so quick to point fingers and put labels on others, it’s such a black and white mindset