Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Idk if this has been brought up or discussed before but anyone else think there is a connection here for Zoro?:

The Skypeian on the left has 3 apparent earrings like Zoro does and Zoro's earrings are golden too. We don't know why he wears them nor

It might be coincidence but I doubt it with Oda especially given we have learnt about Zoro in this arc of all arcs too and so far in OP too. Oda is hiding and having to answer a LOT about him and I wish he would stop blue balling us and show us already.

His resemblance to Ushimaru for example is really bugging me too. Zoro is also Spanish for fox which makes things even more confusing. Well written as "Zorro" ofc.

The move Zoro used in 1010, "Asura: Blades Drawn, Dead Man's Game", is it a reference to the rakugo "Eight Views of Hell, Dead Man's Game"?
oda: That's right! Everyone's favorite, a Rakugo reference. I know I know, nobody listens to these. But isn't the title cool?! It's one of Master Beichou Katsura's best! A story about touring the hell, it's very interesting.
Describes Zoro situation well atm and his journey to hell :myman:

I

Indigo

Where has the pizza gone? You ate it all up??
I'm working on losing weight man, i've lost 13 kg so far. Taking a long time and had a bunch of ups and downs, but slowly but surely i'm losing wiehgt. (this is true btw)

But for real, i changed it for quite a few reasons.

The most funny one is that i'm just matching One Piece's themes and tone now after Chapter 1045.

:vistalaugh:

B

Ballel

I'm working on losing weight man, i've lost 13 kg so far. Taking a long time and had a bunch of ups and downs, but slowly but surely i'm losing wiehgt. (this is true btw)
That's great man, keep it up!:kata:
I know how hard it is to defeat those overeating habits.
Keep fighting, you can do this bro!!

I

Indigo

That's great man, keep it up!:kata:
I know how hard it is to defeat those overeating habits.
Keep fighting, you can do this bro!!
Thanks!

Yeah, exercising was so easy to get into, i've gotten used to doing 30 minutes of jogging + 1 hour of indoor biking while watching shows and stuff, and i do it everyday.

But the overeating habits are tough, after so many years of doing it wrong it's engraved in your brain at this point. And i have free professional help thanks to the Brazilian Health Care system that so many people shit on it and wanna bring it down.

:josad:

B

Ballel

Thanks!

Yeah, exercising was so easy to get into, i've gotten used to doing 30 minutes of jogging + 1 hour of indoor biking while watching shows and stuff, and i do it everyday.

But the overeating habits are tough, after so many years of doing it wrong it's engraved in your brain at this point. And i have free professional help thanks to the Brazilian Health Care system that so many people shit on it and wanna bring it down.

:josad:
Who wants to bring down the free healthcare?