Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
What's the point of this though, Zoro spent most of the last 40 chapters either sleeping or dying and the payoff is Brook saving Zoro after everything is over? :crazwhat:
I always thought it was brook saving zoro to get back up and active, if Indeed he did die it would be brooks time to shine as nobody could mess with the underworld but him but Oda been vague about zoro is he actually dead or just unconscious. Tbh I just liked it because of the inverse of zoro saving brook 😂😂😂it may not have any merit but isn’t the flood water pushing everyone together??? Brook could get to a dead zoro if chopper pronounced him so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I always thought it was brook saving zoro to get back up and active, if Indeed he did die it would be brooks time to shine as nobody could mess with the underworld but him but Oda been vague about zoro is he actually dead or just unconscious. Tbh I just liked it because of the inverse of zoro saving brook 😂😂😂it may not have any merit but isn’t the flood water pushing everyone together??? Brook could get to a dead zoro if chopper pronounced him so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Zoro being the only Strawhat that doesn't walk away or get immediate care/help after his win just for a Brook moment a year later is literally a nothing burger, nothing against Brook but if Oda wanted a cheap Brook moment we didn't need to wait months on end to see Zoro get help.

Zoro being the only Strawhat that doesn't walk away or get immediate care/help after his win just for a Brook moment a year later is literally a nothing burger, nothing against Brook but if Oda wanted a cheap Brook moment we didn't need to wait months on end to see Zoro get help.
Yea maybe so but maybe at the same time it was more about luffy finishing his 1v1 first and now focusing on them getting back up around the same time but who knows 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Maybe it will just be another way for get zoro back into action

Black blade, monster samurai, 2nd coming of Ryuma, 1056 is probably the last chapter of the volume and 400 chapters since Zoro killed a western dragon, in WCI a Yonkou was stopped by a Strawhat in the last chapter of a volume but it's crazy to say that Zoro is probably doing something before the arc ends, at least get the same treatment that minor characters have gotten? the ZKK is dead every week crowd doesn't even believe their own shit, they're only waiting for the arc to end to start spergging for real, that's how scared they are.
This volume doesn't end without Zoro doing something, it doesn't make sense that the co-lead of the arc only got 2 chapters worth of content in the last 40 chapters.