Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Weird that it doesn't show up for me anymore but originally I posted this under it:

Mostly everyone else's eyes are just black dots, and yet Zoro's eyes are clearly drawn for us to see that he has BOTH eyes open. Also, Zoro's in the same pose he was in right after he defeated King

This makes me wonder though, where is Oda going with the next PU? We've got the eye AND the black blade. It would be cool if they were somehow linked. Reminds me of this video game version of Zoro:

Strangely enough, [from what I've heard] the video game that produced this somehow spoiled other things from the manga such as Red Roc

I hope this is not what we will get but considering that we got it from Cavendish+Hakuba... :crazwhat:
I wonder about the eye too. It's pointless if it is nothing and if it is something, what could it be...
Black Blade should be a given, that is the peak of a swordsman. Idk what the eye could offer.
Tbh I don't think that is what we will get. I don't mind Enma playing a role in the whole grim reaper plotline, but I don't want a PU that is specific to Enma...

The eye thing is so strange though...it's been over a decade and we're COMPLETELY in the dark about it. I can't think of anything other than a CoO-related power-up.. Do you think that illustration is a concrete hint for Zoro opening his left eye? I can't imagine Oda made a mistake when it's THAT explicit

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I can't think of anything other than a CoO-related power-up.. Do you think that illustration is a concrete hint for Zoro opening his left eye? I can't imagine Oda made a mistake when it's THAT explicit
Yeah, it should be CoO-related but the only thing we know off so far that specifically requires eyes is FS and it doesnt fit with Zoro's eye mystery... The illustration is obviously a hint that both eyes are fine, just like Rayleigh's are. I have theorized that it might be something a lot simpler - if Blackbeard swallows Zoro into Black Hole, that eye could be the key to getting out of it due to it being used to darkness but that would be too convenient...

I was expecting from Zoro and the arc a lot including something special from Zoro like it was at the end of Thriller Bark. Instead of it we have got stereotyped plot where Zoro defeats the second guy in villain's crew and did nothing significant for a country of SWORDSMEN and a homeland of RYUMA. I'm so f***** disappointed...
Post automatically merged:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I was expecting from Zoro and the arc a lot including something special from Zoro like it was at the end of Thriller Bark. Instead of it we have got stereotyped plot where Zoro defeats the second guy in villain's crew and did nothing significant for a country of SWORDSMEN and a homeland of RYUMA. I'm so f***** disappointed...
Too early to judge. The arc is far from over.

me too.

but until now we don't reach the suprising end of wano
so it means this is not the end ch 1050-51

me too.

but until now we don't reach the suprising end of wano
so it means this is not the end ch 1050-51
We will get that stuff, don't worry.