Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Latest chapter just set (almost) everything in place for ZKK, but no, it's dead apparently :saden: I know it's hard for these anti-Zolobros to figure it out by themselves, but they had four years to read the theory.

Imagine thinking that the Samurai vs Dragon arc won't end with the samurai slaying the dragon :kobeha:

Yeah especially when the author himself is a samurai fanboy. That should be a dead give away.

There's a good chance of World Goverment be indirectly resposible for the creation of "Sun" and "Moon" in Wano, Gorosei was afraid of Luffy's awakening, they interfered and accidently created Sun God Nika. Now that Kaido is defeated, WG will try to conquer the country, accidently creating the monster samurai who will repeat Ryuma feats from 400 ago.

I saw a lot of people talking about the moment with Zoro asking for help from Mihawk and the moment with Sanji when he asked for help from Robin as the same moments and that Zoro deserves the same hate from fans as Sanji. But all these "experts" don't understand the essence of these two moments, how different they are and how emotionally Zoro's moment surpasses the second one. I'll make a thread about this today if no one gets ahead of me

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I really hope Oda can finish this arc well for Zoro

right now, it really feels like he dropped the ball with Zoro

in the Samurai Arc of all places

:josad:
People always try to clown on others by saying “we’ll you shouldn’t have expected Zoro to be special this arc” but like… how? It’s basically built to his entire aesthetic and his connection to Ryuma and Shimotsuki village gave him a predisposed focus in Wano

I

Indigo

People always try to clown on others by saying “we’ll you shouldn’t have expected Zoro to be special this arc” but like… how? It’s basically built to his entire aesthetic and his connection to Ryuma and Shimotsuki village gave him a predisposed focus in Wano
Even if you don't have expectations before Wano

Act 2 itself hypes up Zoro

all the plot with Yasuie + Hiyori, then he gets Enma for it

and now there's no payoff for it

Oda completely dropped that plotline so far

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Even if you don't have expectations before Wano

Act 2 itself hypes up Zoro

all the plot with Yasuie + Hiyori, then he gets Enma for it

and now there's no payoff for it

Oda completely dropped that plotline so far
Probably the most disappointment I felt this arc was reading that SBS where Oda said he was unsure of whether or not to even continue on the Zoro stuff, even if it is possible to guess his whole backstory like Greg did doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to just cut it out of the manga