Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
YouTubers are surface level readers. Very few actually make any good points or theories.
He said it himself. It's over for him if ZKK happens. Digging his own grave :kayneshrug::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Even if you don't have expectations before Wano

Act 2 itself hypes up Zoro

all the plot with Yasuie + Hiyori, then he gets Enma for it

and now there's no payoff for it

Oda completely dropped that plotline so far
I think the fact that Oda drew Ushimaru's face clear as day in 1048 shows that he hasn't forgotten about the Zoro stuff and that he will give it a payoff. Zoro is being set-up for a HUUUGE moment.

I am hoping for a big Zoro pay off in Wano. I wanted ZKK and I still do. But I want pay off regarding the grim reaper. I also want to know why Zoro was compared to Ryuma. Yes, Zoro’s character embodies the theme of inherited will, but I want to know if there’s more to his connection with Ryuma rather than a one off comment.

Now that a lot of the Wano characters and their storylines have concluded, then I hope Oda will now focus on Zoro again.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I wouldn't expect too much from Zoro and Yamato's meeting. Yamato doesn't even know Ushimaru's name, and Zoro doesn't even know who that is. It's a none starter of an interaction.

What we can hope for is that the rest of Wano spot the similarities, and start to wonder about where Zoro comes from and why he has such an uncanny resemblance to someone who was also a direct descendant of Ryuma. Particularly the citizens of Ringo. Hitetsu may have connected the dotes when he met Zoro, and believes him to be related to one of the people who left the country illegally. Perhaps knowing that Wano citizens have successfully migrated outside Wano could be one of the things that influence Momo to open the borders.