Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
It’s honeslty pathetic the attempts at downplaying this scene. The same people just can’t accept the reality in front of them. Zoro doing stuff like this as normal human! And Before acoc 🤣 No need for a raid suit and genetic modification or a devil fruit just straight hard work.

Sanji fans better pray that he gets some good animation fighting queen lol. Cuz I’m sure it will be outdone once again with Zoro vs king then with zoro killing kaido. Just imagining the reaction anime only will have when they realize who has been the secret main protagonist all along 👌.

I regret that I couldn’t be here when roofpiece was happening in the manga and sanji was dealing with Black Maria, I bet that was a real treat for zoro bros back then.

:rolaugh: :pepecopium:

Zoro is a fucking monster he blocked and tanked a conquer of the sea for a minute
If postts zoro had character developments, Luffy will be a garbage shit tier character compare to zoro. the only reason i was continued to read op because of zoro and his persanlty. even without all this zoro almost hit luffys popularity. so everyone understand oda keep pulling zoros leg so he wont outshines luffy(bit he does every time). for me prets zoro is the best written character in one piece ,

my only expectation is zoro killing kaido, if he dont do that im gonna drop this garbage manga.
This oda made zoro development pre TS and he still had his character development here in wano also oda doesn't give him too much because he prefers to give it luffy since both characters are a mirror to each other but is very hard to explain some people this
Zoro is perfect yes but according to some people been perfect means it makes for like so the character is made for kids

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Well, I would say wait it out and see if Wano is really over or not because based on where we left off and all the unfinished plot lines, I would say it is far from over. Final Saga can start without Wano being finished, I explained it several times already.
If Oda flops and ends Wano here, your concerns are completely valid and spot on and dropping the whole thing might really be a wise decision. However, he can still handle Zoro stuff well because he didnt write himself into a corner yet but he definitely handled Luffy poorly. Nami got some crumbs but she definitely needs a lot more to be what she once was.

Okay...I will keep following it for now. Hopefully interesting developments will happen that will keep me hooked. Thank you for the motivation.