Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Kneel, @style. In the name of Zoro, we charge you to be brave. In the name of Mihawk, we charge you to be strong. In the name of Ryuma, we charge you to defend the innocent.

Pledge your life and honor to the Temple, from this night and all the nights to come. And we pledge to ask no service of you that might bring you dishonor.

Now arise, @style, a servant of the Temple of the Grandmaster.

Kneel, @Yukihime. In the name of Zoro, we charge you to be brave. In the name of Mihawk, we charge you to be strong. In the name of Ryuma, we charge you to defend the innocent.

Pledge your life and honor to the Temple, from this night and all the nights to come. And we pledge to ask no service of you that might bring you dishonor.

Now arise, @Yukihime, a servant of the Temple of the Grandmaster.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
What do you guys think of the connections between Zoro, Ryuma and Shimotsuki overall?

One of the thing that lack the most this arc imo is the development around Ryuma

The first time Wano was mentioned was through zombie Ryuma's origin in TB, a Ryuma who was the protagonist of Oda's one shot before writing One Piece

So i thought we'd get to know more about him this arc, but outside of few instances here and there talking about robbery of his corpse and Sword God, we didn't get to know much about him, with Oda focusing much more on Oden

Even with Toki who came from the void century and thus giving a good opportunity to have some Ryuma development, it got wasted with her getting barely developed

Good thing though is that Ryuma is a Shimotsuki and although Oda implied he'd not talk much about that part of the story, maybe we could maybe get a glimpse of it

However with Oda's writing so far, i don't have much trust in it. He developed Oden to be a much more important character in the arc, but i guess it makes sense since he was more linked to Kaido
Like others have said, we’re gonna get more on Ryuma when Zoro visits his grave at the end of the arc.

I’m more curious about why Hitetsu thought Hiyori would know about Wado Ichimonji. The only person who probably could’ve told her about it is Denjiro. Is he a Shimotsuki too? If he and Zoro are Shimotsuki, it’ll be the largest family we know about from the Straw Hats. Basically every family except BM’s obviously.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Like others have said, we’re gonna get more on Ryuma when Zoro visits his grave at the end of the arc.

I’m more curious about why Hitetsu thought Hiyori would know about Wado Ichimonji. The only person who probably could’ve told her about it is Denjiro. Is he a Shimotsuki too? If he and Zoro are Shimotsuki, it’ll be the largest family we know about from the Straw Hats. Basically every family except BM’s obviously.
The Wado Ichimonji is a famous blade. There are even books about the sword and other Meito. How do you think Tashigi knows about several of them? She's not the only source of sword info. lol

Momo was even reading about swords during the flashback. Though I do believe Denjiro might be a Shimotsuki.