Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Join the marines as the new Admiral GreenMoss
After defeating Hawkeye, Zori will sink into major depression with nothing valuable to do.

What's better to do than cleaning up the scum of the seas, he's always been a pirate hunter afterall
Joining the Straw Hats was the worst possible thing that could happen to his character. The way Oda presented him to us is completely fucking out of logic considering Oda writes him into the pirate crew.

He should've been a lone wolf or a Marine.

You fucked up once. You said to me "You know exactly who" when I asked who you are and you are acting 1:1 to that user.

Cut the crap and end the shame.

Ofc you can be a fan of many characters. But don't act like you are a Zoro fan for ages, you've dickriding whatever character to gather likes on your main account.
Find the message where I said that, and I’ll add context to it. I don’t remember saying that, atleast not seriously.

Your accusations are unfounded. I‘ve witnessed Zoro’s accomplishments as often as I’ve witnessed others. He was introduced early on in the series. His fight with Cabaji, Mihawk, Daz Bonez, Hatchan, etc. are still memorable to me.

You’re playing yourself when you compare me to someone different. You can act in some ways like someone else unintentionally and still be a completely different person.

I don’t really know why I keep getting compared to Solis. I’m honestly telling you I’m not them though. :catsweat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Find the message where I said that, and I’ll add context to it. I don’t remember saying that, atleast not seriously.

Your accusations are unfounded. I‘ve witnessed Zoro’s accomplishments as often as I’ve witnessed others. He was introduced early on in the series. His fight with Cabaji, Mihawk, Daz Bonez, Hatchan, etc. are still memorable to me.

You’re playing yourself when you compare me to someone different. You can act in some ways like someone else unintentionally and still be a different person.

I don’t really know why I keep getting compared to Solis. I’m honestly telling you I’m not them though. :catsweat:
You are 1:1 that user the way you behave. End the shame and come out.

Seth is right to many fake Zoro fans in here when they constantly downplay Zoro in the past cus "some of y'all Zoro fans toxic" logic :zosleepy:
Or the best:

"I'd be a Zoro fan but his fanbase is toxic so I will stan Sanji and trash Zoro".

Let's get this thread on topic.

What growths / changes do you hope for Zoro in the final saga?
- Advanced CoO, a more alternative version to FS, ie. sensing skills like Fujitora
- Learning penetration haki since Zoro questioned Luffy's Internal Destruction Haki back on the rooftop. This would also be a good parallel to Rayleigh.
- Learning the ability to cut through space
- Another advanced CoO skill where Zoro's sensing is so strong, time flows slower around his surrounding
- Maybe Enma being the first black blade, then Wado.

In terms of character, Zoro should just stay as he is now. Sure, more backstory is highly welcomed if they visit Wano again (it's 100% gonna happen because of the ancient weapon) but Zoro doesn't need more changes when it comes to his character.

Edit: I think Zoro already learned ID Haki and is able to control his ACoC/KoH mode better.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Advanced CoO, a more alternative version to FS, ie. sensing skills like Fujitora
- Learning penetration haki since Zoro questioned Luffy's Internal Destruction Haki back on the rooftop. This would also be a good parallel to Rayleigh.
- Learning the ability to cut through space
- Another advanced CoO skill where Zoro's sensing is so strong, time flows slower around his surrounding
- Maybe Enma being the first black blade, then Wado.

In terms of character, Zoro should just stay as he is now. Sure, more backstory is highly welcomed if they visit Wano again (it's 100% gonna happen because of the ancient weapon) but Zoro doesn't need more changes when it comes to his character.
I hope he is fuck miles away from Wano in terms of his backstory.