Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Bruh
I hated highschool musical. Everyone was into that shit when it came out. This movie gave me so much cringe PTSD that every time I would see Vanessa Hudgens' or Zack Efron's face anywhere on TV for the following 10 years I went into instant rage mode.
Wano at least has some good things.
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful though
:amazing:
but the movie is a dark part of human history
Wano is not only a dark part of human history, it should be erased from all history books

So Zoro will cut light next
Zoro will be able to cut everything but he will also be able to cut nothing (invisible awakened Shiryu). He can already cut "nothing" but he will reach perfection in this area. Then he will be the best swordsman ever, he will cut through everything and nothing with perfection
His CoA will be top tier, his CoO will be top tier after his fight against Kizaru and his CoA will be top tier + he will forge 3 black blades!

EoS Zoro > Ryuma

Merry Crisis you scums!

Fire? Check.

Water? Check.

Light? Pending....:zorothink:

Cutting diamonds when?
So Zoro will cut light next
Zoro will be able to cut everything but he will also be able to cut nothing (invisible awakened Shiryu). He can already cut "nothing" but he will reach perfection in this area. Then he will be the best swordsman ever, he will cut through everything and nothing with perfection
His CoA will be top tier, his CoO will be top tier after his fight against Kizaru and his CoA will be top tier + he will forge 3 black blades!

EoS Zoro > Ryuma
This makes so much sense. Just like Zoro's connection to Ryuma made a lot of sense.😭