Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I just realized this.

Ashura is a move that need Zoro to get close to his target to do damage but After he deveopped KoH (ad CoA+ Ad CoC) he Can now project his attack without making contact as Seen with KoH Onigiri.

This mean Current Zoro Can project his Ashura attack without getting close to his Opponent.

Like how Barjin Gun can send Kaido flying without Touching him.
I think it used close range attacks so far because that was it's purpose - cutting hard objects and stopping overwhelming combat.
There might be a use for ranged attacks in future and KOH can certainly help but ranged attacks should be doable without it too.
I am hoping for an Asura version of Tatsumaki for quite some time. :zosmug:

I think it used close range attacks so far because that was it's purpose - cutting hard objects and stopping overwhelming combat.
There might be a use for ranged attacks in future and KOH can certainly help but ranged attacks should be doable without it too.
KoH Can sur make it possible to project your attack to your Opponent at full strenght.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No you dumbass.

Hes saying usually oni giri blitz past someone and cuts them. And zoro ends up in front of whatever he cut

Where as in that panel zoro doesn't blitz forward and what he's cut is in front of him
So it is indeed an attack he's sent from range

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No you dumbass.

Hes saying usually oni giri blitz past someone and cuts them. And zoro ends up in front of whatever he cut

Where as in that panel zoro doesn't blitz forward and what he's cut is in front of him
So it is indeed an attack he's sent from range
I know that but that's not what he is saying or what I said...
While now he can make the known Asura attacks ranged, thanks to KOH...
...he may have had ranged Asura attacks already that werent needed.

Pre Time Skip Zoro Can create 36 pound cannon with one Sword style.

After the Time Sky he was able to create 360 pound cannon with one Sword style.

Post Wano Zoro should be able to create 3600 pound cannon with one Sword style.

And with three Time the strenght in Santoryu.

10800 pound Cannon.
Post automatically merged:

That's not the point.
The point Is he's saying koh makes non range attacks range attacks
This is what I mean Nik.

KoH make his non ranged attack ranged and his attack that are already ranged are enhanced further.

If Asura could have been used as a ranged attack the range increase further.

Last edited:
So Zoro on the rooftop has an official name : Raid Zoro :goyea:

I would like to see Zoro in KoH mode doing a “Pound Hou” because those attacks can allow us to evaluate how strong he is in this mode.

Let me elaborate.
Before the TS Zoro’s “Pound Hou” were 36, 72 et 108 after the TS the “Pound Hou” are 360, 720 et 1080. That’s mean that Zoro was at least 10 times stronger coming out of the timeskip so I hope Oda will draw Zoro in KoH throwing a “Pound Hou”.

This way we can know how strong KoH Zoro is to Raid Zoro.

Zoro created his own mode KOH which has 2 different styles :
> KOH Normal Style : One / Two / Three / Nine Sword style .

> KOH Dragon Style : One / Two / Three / Nine Dragon style .

- Dragon style is an upgraded version of the normal style that's why we have this :

1- Three Dragon swords Dragon Damnation is the upgraded version of the three sword style Ultora gari .

2- They have the same stance :
<< Zoro puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swings forth a forward descending slash with them >>
3- They have the same meaning but differs according to the style used :

> Ultora Gari : Tiger hunt

> Hiryū Jigoku : Dragon Damnation

Tiger vs Dragon , the same theme / rivals .

Hunt vs Damnation : have the same purpose but differ in job , stopping the user on his track / doing forever .

> Ultora Gari is just a basic technique like Onigiri , and its upgraded is this strong let alone other techniques and their upgrades lmao .
Damn never thought about this, great explain Fenaker.

Most people look at this and think that Onigiri turned into a ranged attack but I've seen the light, Zoro actually moved towards King and he did the no touching thing.

Look at the bottom right panel and see how small King and the boulder look in the background, Zoro absolutely moved and we know that Onigiri is not a flying slash move so...:watchout:
My take on KoH Onigiri