Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Zoro about to destroy seastonnes?

With Lucci and Kaku unconcious and vulnerables Saturne and Kizaru could try to kill them or order their execution.

To stop that from happening Luffy and Zoro might destroy the seastonnes on them allowing them to fight back.

It will also parallel again Rayleigh introdution before they start fighting their respective batle After using CoC wave to put to sleep most fodders.

Zoro about to destroy seastonnes?

With Lucci and Kaku unconcious and vulnerables Saturne and Kizaru could try to kill them or order their execution.

To stop that from happening Luffy and Zoro might destroy the seastonnes on them allowing them to fight back.

It will also parallel again Rayleigh introdution before they start fighting their respective batle After using CoC wave to put to sleep most fodders.

I wonder what is gonna be zoro next plot he got lucky to be with oda's "son" probably something related with lucci kaku or saving the others if they fall into a trap?

Anyway I feel like this arc is a redemption arc for Lucci and Kaku.​

These arc the hints so far:

-Lucci questioned the World gouvernement desire to kill Vegapunk and mentioned Lulusia.

-Lucci and Kaku now know the taste of treason and should understand Iceberg's feeling now.

-They tasted defeat again at the hand of the strawhat.

-Robin seem to have moved on with the past as shown with her stopping Nami from kicking Lucci.

-They failled the WG and worst have gone against order and will be punushed and killed.

-Now they are powerless and at the Mercy of their enemy.

This scenario kinda remind me of Hachi in Sabaody.

Kaku and Lucci are the Hachi of the arc.

I feel like Oda is building it slowly but the goal is making Lucci ans Kaku Ally or at least a futur oponenent to the WG.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder what is gonna be zoro next plot he got lucky to be with oda's "son" probably something related with lucci kaku or saving the others if they fall into a trap?

I think its all these stuff you mentioned above.

-plot with Kaku and Lucci. Oda didnt left them in front of them for nothing, something will happen.
-plot with Kizaru and Saturne they gonna fight.
-They gonna get Epic introdution when the strawhat are in danger aking of Rayleigh.

Btw I have the extrange feeling that zoro already knows vegapunk he was part of the Revolutionary army and we know they were always in Zoro's village also is quite interesting that when dragon was mentioned twice zoro wasn't present he may know him and saw him

Sawyer said something about Zoro's 6th sense
(@16:09 - 17:17)

I liked this theory, i still think there are still some possibilities for it to happen
(full theory: 16:10 - 21:51)
:zorothink:
Zoro’s instincts have a pattern of always coming true. I wonder if his sixth sense is connected to CoO? Of course that would upset certain fanbases of it was because it proves that Zoro always had strong observation haki.