Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Um the top one was from the thingy you posted yesterday, I took a look then. If I remember it was something like even in this situation you'll look at swords.
Tashigi responds: I-it's fine it's not like you'll lose anything.
Z: I will.
T: Will not.

Second one I think Z says I won't be be a good student. I'll act according to my ambitions.

Basically all similar things to things he's said to her in the actual story.
Thx I have this image edit

He is nervous and from his thoughts it seems he wants her to walk away cause her face is so close to him:catcry:

There are at least 3 reasons Zoro hadnt used any named attack so far in Eggehead.

1-He become too strong, so its better to make him bored and not attack in fear of negg diffing everyone.

2-Even the top tier cant deal with his AP, they Can easily loose limbs against current Zoro if they aren't carefull enough.

3-Oda himself is still thinking of what named technique current Zoro should use with his news Sword styles.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
There are at least 3 reasons Zoro hadnt used any named attack so far in Eggehead.

1-He become too strong, so its better to make him bored and not attack in fear of negg diffing everyone.

2-Even the top tier cant deal with his AP, they Can easily loose limbs against current Zoro if they aren't carefull enough.

3-Oda himself is still thinking of what named technique current Zoro should use with his news Sword styles.
technically he used Bird Dance earlier in the arc :kayneshrug:

also 1000 pages yay guys 🥳

technically he used Bird Dance earlier in the arc :kayneshrug:

also 1000 pages yay guys 🥳
He used it on his way to egghead and on a natural disaster, no one has tasted Zoro attack yet.

Natural disaster that will make even Kaido Proud was cut by a basic move from Zoro, one m he already had before Wano and the weakness at that.

Strawhat ship was also a good distance away from it when he cut it.

KoH and Dragon styles are likely going to remain Zoro's Peak Swordman styles.

I dont see him getting a fighting style beyond that.

Itoryu, Nitoryu, Santoryu and even Kyutoryu are his basic styles now.

KOH 9 Dragons styles -Asura will be his strongest attack.

The next step is making his Swords even more rare than Supreme graded blades by turning them black.

This will give Zoro Peak defense cause his Swords will be unbreakable and also allow him to use his Swordmanship to an even greater level without fear.
Dragons are seen as the strongest creatures in Japan that also represent wisdom and success.

- Swordsmanship is the strongest fighting style in One Piece
- Zoro's wisdom has saved the SH's multiple times
- Zoro will be the strongest swordsman ever who's name and success will reach the heavens
:cheers:

Also 1000 pages of Zoro Greatness :zosmug:

Dragons are seen as the strongest creatures in Japan that also represent wisdom and success.

- Swordsmanship is the strongest fighting style in One Piece
- Zoro's wisdom has saved the SH's multiple times
- Zoro will be the strongest swordsman ever who's name and success will reach the heavens
:cheers:

Also 1000 pages of Zoro Greatness :zosmug:
This, Dragons are also Seen as Heaven Gods in One piece.

KoH ====>Underworld, hell
Dragon styles===>divine, Heaven.

With KoH Dragon styles Zoro Can reach both Heaven and hell at the same Time.